Hmm, my friend tried on desktop. She sent images where only one card could be applied.

Well went over to Harris Teeter and bout $100 Disney GC but only got 2x fuel points went to service desk and was told I had to call their services number and tell them....of by the time I got home it was after their phone hours...will try tomorrow. This has definitely not been my day! I spent hours on phone with SWA after I got email that they had changed my flight from a direct flight to an unacceptable one ....

Well went over to Harris Teeter and bout $100 Disney GC but only got 2x fuel points went to service desk and was told I had to call their services number and tell them....of by the time I got home it was after their phone hours...will try tomorrow. This has definitely not been my day! I spent hours on phone with SWA after I got email that they had changed my flight from a direct flight to an unacceptable one ....
Did you add the eVIC coupon to your account?

Ugh! I think we've all been down that road ::yes:: When is your flight?

Added Offer ~ 2/16/22

Discount District
H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
Includes: Netflix, PlayStation Store, Xbox, Nintendo eShop, Domino’s and Fandango​
Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to digital coupons
Expires 2/22/22. GC Galore

Kroger:
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Dining & Local Dining Gift Cards
  • Save $3 On Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Starbucks Amex Offers: Get $10 Statement Credit With $10 Purchase, 2x
(Free $20) Targeted

Offer found on 3rd party Amex cards, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s etc.
Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $10 in one or more purchases in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations, paying as you go with the app and for app and online reloads by 4/5/2022. DOC

April 9th
Delta did the same, we waited closer to departure before contacting them. Several flights were being cancelled & rebooked in the fall, it was crazy but we ended up getting a better deal and closer to our original time frame.

Sams and BJs are examples of member sites. Best Buy is not.
Right, but is Best Buy available to UK residents? IDK, I don't live there. I was just giving examples of what member sites would not apply to the question asked. We would need someone UK based to chime in.

Off the top of my head, I think Target has an international version of its website but I don't know if you're able to get a Target credit/debit card so you can get the 5% off of Disney gift cards.

I did indeed mean member site such as Sam's and so on.

My UK credit card works on US sites and never had an issue with purchasing online via VPN. So could possibly buy from Bestbuy if they are ever discounted.

Looks like BJ's offer a 1 day pass. So could always try that if they do digital delivery.

I did indeed mean member site such as Sam's and so on.

My UK credit card works on US sites and never had an issue with purchasing online via VPN. So could possibly buy from Bestbuy if they are ever discounted.

Looks like BJ's offer a 1 day pass. So could always try that if they do digital delivery.
Target red card gives 5%, and that is available with Target Canada, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter