Disney Visa card holders, check to see if you have a bonus offer. I just activated 5% back at Amazon.com, grocery stores and restaurants from 1/15/22-3/31/22
"You'll earn 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Amazon.com, grocery stores and restaurants from Jan. 15 through March 31, 2022, with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card." Check you chase cards for bonus offers here - https://www.chase.com/mybonus
4 chase cards and zero offers on any of them... dang it

The only problem I have run into with SWA cards involves actually using them to pay for an entire reservation. Last time I tired this, you could not combine then, and you were limited to 3 forms of payment for a reservation. So when I was getting tickets for 4 on one reservation, I could only use 2 GC at the purchased value ($100) and then the balance needed to be on a CC. I would not want 5 $100 cards to be making reservations. You would need to have multiple reservations, which makes checking in, and thus boarding, a challenge. Having 2 one-way reservations for the entire party is better than having 2 round trip reservations for half the party each. (You only have to check in once each direction).
I igot 2 $500 SW GC from Sams a couple weeks ago and had no issue using both of them to pay for 1 reservation, but I did it over the phone.

I igot 2 $500 SW GC from Sams a couple weeks ago and had no issue using both of them to pay for 1 reservation, but I did it over the phone.
Yes, $500 are better than $100. You can use 3 forms of payment. So if the the 3 GC you have, can't cover the balance, you need to use 2 GC and a CC to complete the sale. That is why I try to avoid a large number of $100 SW GC. I prefer $500 GC. I rarely have a reservation cost over $1500, so 3 GC can almost always cover the cost.

It is a great deal, especially when factor in credit card and fuel perks

Pay $40
Get $10 back from Venmo
Get $1.50 from credit card (3x for online grocery...code Venmo is marked as)
Get $2.00 from Fuel Perks

Net $26.50 or 33.75%, great discount and the ability to buy a large quantity

I know you posted about the Venmo / Giant Eagle offer a few pages back, but when does it expire?
The last post I read was Extended through December 31, 2021 at GC Galore. Thanks so much.

Fetch Rewards Bonuses
If you're new to Fetch, it's worth knowing that bonuses stack-- so you can earn 5000 on the Unilever spent along with the 1500 for the supermarket spend. The points add up to earn gift card rewards. No Disney GC's, but there are many useful brands in dining, travel, entertainment, etc.

I hope this offer did not get overlooked! Excellent explanation, great way to save and thanks for posting :thumbsup2

Am I the only one holding back on buying more than one? I'm just worried that they are going to to try to claw them back or suspend my account or something because of violation of terms. It makes me nervous.

Best Buy ran the same offer with same limits a while ago, many here exceeded the limits with no serious repercussions. Maybe occasional transaction cancellations just not account shut down nor suspensions.

Just grabbed a fifth set of 2 DGC. Total of 10. 🥳:yay:

No longer shows up for me.... even had one in the cart from yesterday and it's reverted to a $50 cost.

As for bigger cards... I prefer those as well, but I've just been combining these virtual cards onto an existing physical card via the Disney gift card site. Between this promotion and the last one.... I'm on DGC 14. A lot more work than just buying the two $500 cards on BlackFriday from Sams Club.

I'm curious and I realize we're all different and that I won't hold anyone liable for any mistakes, lol. Once you have a significant amount in gift cards for an upcoming trip, how do you allot them? Do you take one physical card with you for a certain amount and have the rest with the number in your phone so you can copy/paste for mobile ordering, etc? I have my food and souvenir budget (everything, really) in gift cards - so my hope is not to have to use a CC/Debit card for anything (I do have some questions about the fireworks party and CRT as I know those are pre-pay). I also think - I can't really go to the front desk and have them put a large gift card amount on my account, can I? I have to go and can pay for things at the end of the day that were charged via MB - is that right?
I combine all of them, and keep one on me, and 1-3 of them on Disney’s gift card website with the majority of the funds (depending on how much I need for food/tips if DP). I charge everything to my room, then take the gift card I keep on me down to the front desk and pay it off every night. Then I log into the website and transfer money to that card as needed. I only keep one card on me and leave the rest of the money on cards on the website. I could bring them with me and lock them in the safe, just in case.

this time I’m spending 3 days at the Swan, so I also have a digital gift card on my iPhone “wallet” I can move money to pay off my Apple watch instead of my magic band those days.

does the Cash app promotion at sams work if I use the digital debit card? ( haven't received/activated physical card)
Sorry I'm late but I still don't see this answered. Yes it does online, provided you have money deposited/transferred to the Cash App virtual card.

How did it go for you, did you make a purchase at Sam's?

Can anyone help me with Cash App? It won’t let me move money, it keeps saying transfer failed. I created the account today and attached my debit card and bank. Then it wouldn’t let me move money. I tried disconnecting from WiFi and dropped the amount of the transfer to $10 and it worked. But then not. I was able to get three $10 transfers to process, but that’s it.. and now nothing. I confirmed the $10s posted on my BofA account. Otherwise nothing. After the first (and second) $10 I tried $100, $25, etc. only $10 worked. But now I can’t even do $10. Ugh.

Woof! What a mess, again sorry for being late, I'm wondering if you were able to get this resolved and how.

The more DP's we have, the better for our community. Please keep us updated. :flower3:

Sorry I'm late but I still don't see this answered. Yes it does online, provided you have money deposited/transferred to the Cash App virtual card.

Woof! What a mess, again sorry for being late, I'm wondering if you were able to get this resolved and how.

The more DP's we have, the better for our community. Please keep us updated. :flower3:
Yes it started working. No idea what the issue was. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My two cash app orders at Sam’s are still listed as “Pending” on cash app. But the digital cards arrived and the physical ones shipped. So I got 4%, plus 10%, plus 1% off assuming everything goes smoothly. 🎉🎉

Loving these BB deals! We have an impromptu trip next month, so I was able to get all my spending money for that. I was keeping an eye out for uber or lyft deals as well, so super great timing! Now we're set for our trip! Also, I never had any trouble with BB cancelling orders. I have a business account and was able to get 3 cards per order, 2 orders per day (I never tried more than that), 3 days in a row. Now it did send a verification text each time. This morning I just ordered 3 uber cards. So far, no issues with that either.

Question on the Best Buy Disney digital gift cards. I’m new to this. Do you guys then take the codes over to Disney shopping and buy a physical card? Or what do you guys use a digital code on?
:welcome: to our corner of the world! I don't think this was answered correctly. Upfront, I have not purchased Disney Gift Cards (DGC) from Best Buy (BB). I think you should have received a CODE and a BB link. Click on the link and add the code, you should see your gift card. Then you can go to Disneygiftcard.com site to consolidate, provided you have a physical DGC to transfer the funds to.

If I'm incorrect on how BB works, please school me but be nice :p

I add a physical card with less than $1000 into my Disney GC account. Then add the digital card into the account, and transfer the $50 onto the physical card. I keep a stack of physical cards with no money on them for returns or things like this. I have also had folks "pay" me with gift cards. I then immediately move the funds from that card to one in my stash.

If you do not have any physical cards, you can just go into a store and grab a card. Do not activate it at the store. But you can still add it to your account and it will show with $0 balance, and you can transfer funds to it.

Last edited:
Disney Visa card holders, check to see if you have a bonus offer. I just activated 5% back at Amazon.com, grocery stores and restaurants from 1/15/22-3/31/22
"You'll earn 5% total in Disney Rewards Dollars for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Amazon.com, grocery stores and restaurants from Jan. 15 through March 31, 2022, with your Disney® Premier Visa® Card." Check you chase cards for bonus offers here - https://www.chase.com/mybonus

Just saying, this offer was posted on 1/13/21 and added to the Main Page Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Thanks for the reminder though as some may have overlooked it :thumbsup2

I'm curious and I realize we're all different and that I won't hold anyone liable for any mistakes, lol. Once you have a significant amount in gift cards for an upcoming trip, how do you allot them? Do you take one physical card with you for a certain amount and have the rest with the number in your phone so you can copy/paste for mobile ordering, etc? I have my food and souvenir budget (everything, really) in gift cards - so my hope is not to have to use a CC/Debit card for anything (I do have some questions about the fireworks party and CRT as I know those are pre-pay). I also think - I can't really go to the front desk and have them put a large gift card amount on my account, can I? I have to go and can pay for things at the end of the day that were charged via MB - is that right?

I cannot believe I haven't added DP's after consolidating DGC under Tips & Recommendations on the Consolidating your Disney Gift Cards Post. It seems like the natural order, right?! 641603
I'll start working on that.

I know you posted about the Venmo / Giant Eagle offer a few pages back, but when does it expire?
The last post I read was Extended through December 31, 2021 at GC Galore. Thanks so much.

The offer originally said 12/31/21 but shortly before the year ended I noticed any dating was no longer part of the terms. I do make sure to go through the offer each time to click the "Pay with QR code"

Currently the offer says:

Offers are redeemable as long as available in the Venmo app. Check the app before making a purchase.

Image from my app below:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter