• Buy $100 Nordstrom Gift Card & Get $10 Bonus - Update
I bought two $100 Nordstrom GC and they printed out as $110 each. :thumbsup2

Citi Easy Deals: Citi Simplicity & Diamond Preferred Only
  • $50 Disney GC for $35
  • $15 Kohl’s gift card for $10
  • $10 Shell gift card for $5
  • $100 Kay Jewelers for $88
  • $50 Spa and Wellness for $42.50

Noticed the Cash.App still has a 5% Instant Cash Back Boost for Sams Club (max savings of $20) that doesn't expire for 5 weeks, meaning you can use this boost on the $500 Disney eGiftcard for $450 and save an additional $20. RMN currently has 5% CB (and it has been tracking for me for DGC purchases - although I have not received my cashback yet, have to wait awhile to receive it).

Because the Cash.App boost is an instant discount off the price, but does not appear on the receipt - RMN would track it as a $450 purchase, meaning you'd get $20 off from the Cash.App and $22.50 from RMN, resulting in (after RMN CB rebate) a cost of $407.50 for a $500 Disney eGiftcard. You would need to do this in 2 separate transactions and the 2nd purchase would need to be >24 hours after the first, but the Sams Club Disney eGiftcard sale is from 11/25-11/28, so assuming they don't run out before the next day, you could get 18.5% off of both gift cards, not too shabby!

Noticed the Cash.App still has a 5% Instant Cash Back Boost for Sams Club (max savings of $20) that doesn't expire for 5 weeks, meaning you can use this boost on the $500 Disney eGiftcard for $450 and save an additional $20. RMN currently has 5% CB (and it has been tracking for me for DGC purchases - although I have not received my cashback yet, have to wait awhile to receive it).

Because the Cash.App boost is an instant discount off the price, but does not appear on the receipt - RMN would track it as a $450 purchase, meaning you'd get $20 off from the Cash.App and $22.50 from RMN, resulting in (after RMN CB rebate) a cost of $407.50 for a $500 Disney eGiftcard. You would need to do this in 2 separate transactions and the 2nd purchase would need to be >24 hours after the first, but the Sams Club Disney eGiftcard sale is from 11/25-11/28, so assuming they don't run out before the next day, you could get 18.5% off of both gift cards, not too shabby!
This will be my first time using Cash App, am I correct I need $430 in my cash app balance? As in $430 is sufficient, I don't need to add more?

This is slightly off-topic - so, I apologize. But this thread has introduced me to programs like Rakuten, Ibotta (thanks all). Does anyone know - do these work with Sam's Club travel (for instance, I'm looking at buying my WDW tickets through here)? So far, the terms I've read refer to gift cards - and I've not seen travel specifically excluded (though I've not seen it included either) but I wondered if anyone had experience with it.

I noticed for the Sam's club deal that if you go to the app and click on the $500 gift card it says 2 per order...I know other wording said 2 per person...so I think you will be able to do more than 1 transaction if needed.

I noticed for the Sam's club deal that if you go to the app and click on the $500 gift card it says 2 per order...I know other wording said 2 per person...so I think you will be able to do more than 1 transaction if needed.
I would be too worried that they would cancel all orders to take that chance.

Just a reminder, last year a few DISers had login issues with Dosh on Nov 25, 2020 . Hopefully it's smooth sailing this year.

As @Liquidice stated:
Retailmenot 5% cash back at Sam's Club

And here's Current Cash App Boosts by GC Galore.

Sam's Club 2021: Holiday Savings
  • Save 10%, $500 Disney eGift Cards for $450
    • Limit 2. Direct link
    • e-gift card only.
    • Offer valid 11/25 through 11/28. Post #4651 :thumbsup2 @asgaga
    • Sam's Club Black Friday sale will kick off early online at 12:01 AM EST on Thanksgiving Day.
EDIT to add:
Cashback Monitor - looks like ibotta is leading the way with 10% cb.

Last edited:
Who got their orders in at Sam's? It was confusing as it says delivered by Dec 3 as if it will be shipped! But then says email delivery. I sure hope it comes before Dec 3 as we check in Nov 28 and I need to pay my room balance! I went thru RMN also

Who got their orders in at Sam's? It was confusing as it says delivered by Dec 3 as if it will be shipped! But then says email delivery. I sure hope it comes before Dec 3 as we check in Nov 28 and I need to pay my room balance! I went thru RMN also
We check in 11/28 as well…keeping my fingers crossed.

My confirmation page says emailed within 48 hours.

Just for fun with Sam's I tried to add another one to my cart (already checked out with 2) and it errors on me. So it must really be 2 per membership. Or maybe they are out of stock?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter