I just booked a room only reservation at AoA for late November for a family suite. Had to put down 1 night deposit so roughly $500. Had to put it on my cc as I have no Disney GC'S (just decided on this trip last night). Is it possible once I accumulate some gift cards to call and have the deposit put on the GC instead?
I was able to have them change over my deposit from a credit card to gift card. (Not sure if it made a difference that I was paying off the entire room at that time.)

Giftcards.com: 10% Off Virtual Visa With Promo Code INDEPENDENCEDAY10
Limit $750. total value per person. Direct link to offer
Fee is $5.95 and maximum value is $250 per card.​
Discount comes off the value of card, not the fee. So basically $750 in gift cards (3 x $250) for $692.85.​
Expires 7/04/21 or while supplies last. Doctor of Credit
Read Comments; Swagbucks: 2% CB / TCB: $2.50
Click through from a shopping portal to earn an extra 1% cashback – here are the current rates. Alternatively, you could click through from the United shopping portal to hit their bonus.​
This was a pretty good deal. I purchased $750 in gift cards, then purchased Disney gift cards at BJ's online, checking out via Paypal. Not my best redemption ever, but close to 14% after stacking all discounts and cash back portals.

This was a pretty good deal. I purchased $750 in gift cards, then purchased Disney gift cards at BJ's online, checking out via Paypal. Not my best redemption ever, but close to 14% after stacking all discounts and cash back portals.
Did you add the virtual visas to your PayPal account? Are you able to use more than 1 when checking out with PayPal with BJs?

Did you add the virtual visas to your PayPal account? Are you able to use more than 1 when checking out with PayPal with BJs?
Yes, it was easy to add the virtual pieces to my PayPal account. Unfortunately, I don’t think you can pay with more than one virtual visa per transaction. I had to purchase a little less than $250 worth of gift cards per transaction.

I just tried to use the code and a message came up "we're sorry. This code has been used too many times" and didn't give me the discount.

Crazy deal! I just bought one $250 and it worked. Not sure if the SB tracked, but I got the email with the card number pretty quick. Maybe I should try for 2 more.

I used the VV at Kroger Online and bought Disney gc during 4x fuel.
Received two emails: one confirming the order had been placed and the second, confirming the order was accepted. :thumbsup2

Edit to add:
Virtual Visa's DP: UPDATED
Thanks to all for posting! :thanks:

I used the VV at Kroger Online and bought Disney gc during 4x fuel.
Received two emails: one confirming the order had been placed and the second, confirming the order was accepted. :thumbsup2

Edit to add:
Virtual Visa's DP: UPDATED
Thanks to all for posting! :thanks:
I can confirm as of 7/1/21 it still works to use VV online at target as a credit card

I was able to add my Virtual Visa to my Dosh account. I then went online to Sam’s via the Dosh app and purchased Disney Gift cards. The credit showed up on Dosh right away so I expect it to pay out in 90 days.

GO! Working again!

Giftcards.com: 10% Off Virtual Visa With Promo Code INDEPENDENCEDAY10 (Limit $750)
Fee is $5.95 and maximum value is $250 per card.
Discount comes off the value of card, not the fee. So basically $750 in gift cards (3 x $250) for $692.85.

Click through from a shopping portal to earn an extra 1% cashback – here are the current rates. Alternatively, you could click through from the United shopping portal to hit their bonus.
GC Galore

My second order just went through!

GO! Working again!

Giftcards.com: 10% Off Virtual Visa With Promo Code INDEPENDENCEDAY10 (Limit $750)
Discount comes off the value of card, not the fee. So basically $750 in gift cards (3 x $250) for $692.85.

Click through from a shopping portal to earn an extra 1% cashback – here are the current rates. Alternatively, you could click through from the United shopping portal to hit their bonus.
GC Galore

Thanks for the heads up. I need some more Disney Gift Cards and I need to put some spend on my SW card. So as they say 2 birds with 1 stone.

I can confirm as of 7/1/21 it still works to use VV online at target as a credit card
I was able to add my Virtual Visa to my Dosh account. I then went online to Sam’s via the Dosh app and purchased Disney Gift cards. The credit showed up on Dosh right away so I expect it to pay out in 90 days.

Thank you for posting, the Virtual Visa on Discount District has been updated again!

I believe with all discounts and going through Kroger Online, my total savings is slightly over 22%. What an amazing deal!

Google Pay: 20% Cash Back (Up to $25) on Walgreens Purchases
Up to $25 cashback.
Expires 8/17/21. DOC

Fluz App Triggering Shop Small Purchases for Amex Offers and Welcome Bonuses
Flux is still working to trigger the $5 AmEx small business credit. Should work for the 15x AmEx Platinum offer as well.
Fluz has the category codings drilled down to the merchant in many cases. Examples:​

GO! Working again!

GC Galore

Thanks! I just purchased another $750, and I will give Dosh/Sam's a try.

Thanks! I just purchased another $750, and I will give Dosh/Sam's a try.

GO! Working again!

GC Galore

I just attempted an order and it was immediately canceled due to their "security screening process".

Has anyone come across any gift card deals/hacks on rental car companies? Specifically I'm looking at Avis right now, but I could be flexible for the right deal.

Generally I’ve found the best car rental prices via Costco. You have to have a membership though.

I just attempted an order and it was immediately canceled due to their "security screening process".
Same for me. It didn't like my Mastercard. My credit card company sent me an email about possible fraud.

I tried again with Disney VISA. Worked and will get the extra % back in Disney reward dollars.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter