Pro tip I saw on this thread: wait for a good RMN bonus and use the redemption card to buy a DGC on the ShopDisney click-through. You get a bonus percent back!!! It's 5% back now if you're in a rush or you can wait for one of the times they go up to 10%.

I was shocked that this works, but it does :-)
I just have always applied them to my dues.

Never thought of this.

Great tip!!!

Pro tip I saw on this thread: wait for a good RMN bonus and use the redemption card to buy a DGC on the ShopDisney click-through. You get a bonus percent back!!! It's 5% back now if you're in a rush or you can wait for one of the times they go up to 10%.

I was shocked that this works, but it does :-)
Do you have to pay the whole amount with a redemption card? We only have less than $20 on ours since we essentially stopped using our Disney Visa.

I (thankfully) haven't had issues with DGCs, but I get emails like this from Disney pretty frequently. I use a password manager so everything is unique, but it's always frustrating when I want to watch a Disney+ show and can't.

View attachment 701994
What killed me was getting that darn message when I tried to get my ROTR VQ way back when for the fam. LIKE DANGIT DISNEY!!!!

It’s been a while and I still haven’t forgiven them lol.

Thinking about it now I haven’t seen that message from Disney in forever 🤔

Just wanted to make sure folks were following this story
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/repo...s-compromised-swagbucks-mastercard-giftcards/

TLDR; don’t redeem SB for MC GC right now. If you have and haven’t drained them, drain them NOW.

I was just about to post about this, what a mess!

Reports: Myprepaidcenter.com Giftcards Compromised (Swagbucks Mastercard Giftcards)
Many people get these $25 Mastercard gift cards on sale once per month from Swagbucks for $22 or get these for the constant 2% discount. Hopefully everyone gets made whole over here as they sort through the breach. It’s actually Metabank/myprepaidcenter that has to rectify this issue, not Swagbucks. DOC

T-Mobile Tuesday: Free Headlamp, 10 Free Prints & More
DOC

Question: If I have a physical gift card with a balance on it and delete it from the disneygiftcard site, can I add it back in later to transfer funds to it and then delete it again, etc.? Seems a little bit of a pain but with breaches elsewhere, maybe that's the safest route?

Question: If I have a physical gift card with a balance on it and delete it from the disneygiftcard site, can I add it back in later to transfer funds to it and then delete it again, etc.? Seems a little bit of a pain but with breaches elsewhere, maybe that's the safest route?
Yes you can add it back and another card to transfer money to/from and then delete the cards

Just wanted to make sure folks were following this story
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/repo...s-compromised-swagbucks-mastercard-giftcards/

TLDR; don’t redeem SB for MC GC right now. If you have and haven’t drained them, drain them NOW.

Aw hell, I have one of these I got back in July and forgot about when we got covid. I better go find it now and see if I can still redeem it!! Thanks for the heads up.

And yep, it's been drained. 😭 Apparently 2 days ago. If only I had gotten around to it sooner. 😡

What killed me was getting that darn message when I tried to get my ROTR VQ way back when for the fam. LIKE DANGIT DISNEY!!!!

It’s been a while and I still haven’t forgiven them lol.

Thinking about it now I haven’t seen that message from Disney in forever 🤔
WOW, how infuriating! I remember being there for the 4th day of the VQ and I would have died if that happened to me. I don't blame you for not forgiving Disney!

Added Offers ~ 9/14/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save:
  • Earn 10c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Schnucks: Buy $50 Select "Steakhouse" Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
Includes: Longhorn Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse and Texas Roadhouse​
Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘gift card’)​
Expires 9/20/22

Shop ‘N Save:
  • Earn 10c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Get $10 Off Your Next Instacart Order of $50 or more with promo code SNSGAME22
  • Weekly Ad
  • Expires 9/21/22

Last edited:
Groupon/eGifter: Buy $50 Adidas Gift Cards & Get $15 Adidas Bonus Cards Free With Promo Code ADIDASG922
I'm not sure if this credit card offer can be applied as I don't have it so I'm not sure what the terms are. I kind of doubt it but... hopefully someone can chime in.

Groupon Chase Offer: Earn 5% back on your Groupon purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum.​
Expires 9/30/22. UP

I know this isn't budget related per se...but did you know that if you are flying out of Orlando you can actually reserve a time to go through TSA and not have to wait in the long lines? It is called MCO Reserve, its a free service that is being tested in a couple of different airports, I watched a tik tok by someone who goes to Disney frequently and they talked about it. We fly out from Orlando on Saturday and I was able to schedule for the 5 of us to use it!

Can anybody help me figure out why I got 5% back on these mvmcp tickets? Not that I’m complaining……I thought maybe it had something to do with those extra chase offers we use but the only one I ever used of that was a 10% off and I bought a $50 gift card cause it was a max of five dollars…. but I don’t think they have anything to do with the ultimate rewards? The ultimate rewards right now is car rental gas and movie Theatre…… I feel like I must be missing something obvious but….

Attachments

• 3C074784-EFBD-4E6B-BDE5-A06E91046EF1.jpeg
    3C074784-EFBD-4E6B-BDE5-A06E91046EF1.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter