Target Circle Bonus (Targeted; YMMV)
  • FYI
    • Gift card purchases do count toward the qualifying purchases
    • You cannot purchase a GC with the reward
View attachment 692056
Mine is 3 qualifying purchases if $80 or more.

I ordered 6 pouches of Starkist tuna @$0.99 for pick up, a $25 eGC and a $50 eGC. Total came to just over $83 before discounts were applied.

Now to find other $5 fillers for future orders. I can only use so much tuna!

Last edited:
weirdly the only time i have been denied was one where i had actually bought something other than a GC lol. I decided not to challenge and tempt fate. 😂
Maybe I will try another -- but all of my guaranteed 5% at Target will quickly be negated if I lose another battle with ibotta! :'(

Semi-related question, does anyone know if the Chase offer for Starbucks can be used to add funds in the Starbucks app? We don’t have a Starbucks near us, but I know my teenagers will request Starbucks at the airport when we travel to Disney in November.
I have a gold Starbucks card that I got back in the day and so whenever there is a chase offer, I just add funds to it equal to the offer, usually about $30. At the end of the deal, I get my percentage back on my CC.

Just as an FYI...the Starbucks in the parks will not allow you to spend your stars for drinks or snacks...but the ones at Disney Springs do allow it.

I ordered 6 pouches of Starkist tuna @$0.99 for pick up, a $25 eGC and a $50 eGC. Total came to just over $83 before discounts were applied.

Mine is 4 purchases of $50 or more, get $20.

Last edited:

Mine is 3 of $90 or more, get $25

ETA: Dh has 3 of $100, get $30

Last edited:
Target Circle Bonus (Targeted; YMMV)
  • FYI
    • Gift card purchases do count toward the qualifying purchases
    • You cannot purchase a GC with the reward

Thanks for posting!

Just adding,

Disney Gift Card Deals & Discount District
Target Circle Reward: Various Offers
Make 3 qualifying purchases of $X & Earn $X reward​
Expires 8/27/22. Post #9542 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

And peeps, don't forget these offers:

Target In-Store & Online:
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free
  • Buy $50 Select Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $5 Target Gift Card Free
    • Choice
      • Cheers To You!
      • Happy Holidays
      • Happy Birthday
      • Game & Grub
      • Yay You!
      • Pack & Go
      • Happy Holidays Dining
    • Giving Good
      • Feeding America
    • Limit 1.
    • Online Link
    • Note, the offer is not listed in the Weekly Ad
    • Pay with a Target RedCard to get 5% off.
  • Expires 8/13/22. GCG

Tuna has a long shelf life. The one's I bought a couple months ago at target are good through Nov 2024.

Added Offers ~ 8/09/22

Discount District

Kroger Online: Buy $100 Apple eGift Card & Get $10 Kroger eGift Card Free
  • Limit 1. Direct Link
  • Earn 4x Fuel today only 8/09/22, will revert back to 2x Fuel.
  • Expires 8/19/22. GCG
Other Gift Card Offers:

Best Buy:
Buy $50 Bath & Body Works Gift Cards for $42.50
Limit 1 – personal accounts.​
Limit 3 – business accounts.​
Earn Best Buy Rewards​
Expires today, 8/09/22. GCG

8DDA7FC4-08E3-40A2-A60B-2BE845A82264.jpeg
Does the highlighted line mean that DGCs wouldn’t count toward qualifying purchases? This is my first targeted Target offer, so I want to confirm, because it’s a great offer if they do qualify.

Does the highlighted line mean that DGCs wouldn’t count toward qualifying purchases? This is my first targeted Target offer, so I want to confirm, because it’s a great offer if they do qualify.
Wait, what is the rest of your offer? Target puts out two types; Reward & a basic circle offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter