If you use the Cash App, make sure you have notifications turned on for their Twitter feed, I managed to catch their 99% off boost (up to $50) sale for Crocs today, it was only live for a few minutes though - you've got to be quick.

As an aside, my RMN 10% CB from Sams Club is tracking for my DGC purchases, so if they have another cash back, it should work and it combines with the 10% Boost from the Cash App. Too bad it only ran for 2 days, but was nice getting nearly 23% off!

If you use the Cash App, make sure you have notifications turned on for their Twitter feed, I managed to catch their 99% off boost (up to $50) sale for Crocs today, it was only live for a few minutes though - you've got to be quick.

As an aside, my RMN 10% CB from Sams Club is tracking for my DGC purchases, so if they have another cash back, it should work and it combines with the 10% Boost from the Cash App. Too bad it only ran for 2 days, but was nice getting nearly 23% off!
Can you elaborate on how the Cash app Boost works? Is it similar to Rakuten/RetailMeNot/Dosh in that you either link your card or use their link, or do you need a Cash app card to take advantage? TIA!

Can you elaborate on how the Cash app Boost works? Is it similar to Rakuten/RetailMeNot/Dosh in that you either link your card or use their link, or do you need a Cash app card to take advantage? TIA!

It is a little bit different. The Cash app itself is more like Venmo, you can use it to send money to other people from your bank account.

Cash App also had a Debit card that draws from your Cash App balance. You can sign up for the Cash App and instantly get a virtual debit card. The debit card can have 1 "Boost" applied to it, which can give instant discounts off of your purchase.

Note: You have to fund your Cash App balance using a bank account. So you're paying immediately, unlike a CC purchase where you may not need to pay until your bill is due (or I guess you can choose not to pay the whole thing, but that would defeat the purpose of the discount).

For the next 15 days (so until 11/23/21), Cash app has a 10% off each online purchase at Sam's Club (Max discount of $20) and you can use it everyday. Everyday I go to Sams Club online and buy ~$200 worth of gift cards (It is $192 from Sams Club for $200 face value in cards) - and I get ~$19 off that price, so I pay $173 for $200 worth of DGC each day.

When RMN ran the 10% cash back, I also got an additional $19 back, right now I've been using Rakuten for 1% back which is a lot less, but its better than nothing.

Hope this helps!

It is a little bit different. The Cash app itself is more like Venmo, you can use it to send money to other people from your bank account.

Cash App also had a Debit card that draws from your Cash App balance. You can sign up for the Cash App and instantly get a virtual debit card. The debit card can have 1 "Boost" applied to it, which can give instant discounts off of your purchase.

Note: You have to fund your Cash App balance using a bank account. So you're paying immediately, unlike a CC purchase where you may not need to pay until your bill is due (or I guess you can choose not to pay the whole thing, but that would defeat the purpose of the discount).

For the next 15 days (so until 11/23/21), Cash app has a 10% off each online purchase at Sam's Club (Max discount of $20) and you can use it everyday. Everyday I go to Sams Club online and buy ~$200 worth of gift cards (It is $192 from Sams Club for $200 face value in cards) - and I get ~$19 off that price, so I pay $173 for $200 worth of DGC each day.

When RMN ran the 10% cash back, I also got an additional $19 back, right now I've been using Rakuten for 1% back which is a lot less, but its better than nothing.

Hope this helps!
I think a lot of us are planning to purchase Disney Gift cards from Sam's Club on Black Friday when $500 gift cards will sell for $450 (max 2 per account). The discount is less than the current Cash App discount, but it will be nice to purchase $1000 in gift cards in a single transaction. It's good to know the portals that stack with Sam's Club gift card purchases. These are the portals that have tracked for me over the last 7-10 days (I have also been purchasing daily with Cash App):
Rakuten - language did not exclude gift cards
Retailmenot - language did not exclude gift cards
CapitalOne Shopping - language did not exclude gift cards

ETA - Swagbucks did track even though the language excluded gift cards.

I was unsuccessful with these three sites - all of them had language that excluded gift card purchases. I did not attempt to purchase a filler item with the gift cards.
TopCashBack
MyPoints

(I also tried to add my CashApp debit card to Dosh and Ibotta without success. I don't have PayPal Key, but I have seen reports that it cannot be added to PayPal Key.)

Last edited:

Hope this helps!
Thank you, this write-up is very helpful! There's so many of these cash-back type programs, I wasn't sure if I wanted to deal with another one, and having to manage a separate card for it might be the breaking point for me. It is nice that it stacks with the other programs, though!

I’m not seeing it in our local ad, but the ad referred to appears to be 11/7-13 (Sun-Sat), but our ads run on a Wednesday schedule, going from 11/3-9. Hopefully it’s in this week’s upcoming ad.
Just verified this is the case. Family Fare’s 11/10/21 ad is posted on their website, and at least in our region, the $10 off is showing.

Last week I purchased lots of DGC from Sam's online (about 16 in 1 day). Each time I went thru RMN for extra 1%. That was probably not smart...6 of them tracked and the rest tracked but were stated ineligible. Then when RMN had 10% at Sam's i purchased about $400 in DGC (i have a trip in 3 weeks). This purchase tracked but also said ineligible. I am wondering if they have flagged me or if there's just a limit at a certain retailer. Between those purchases I did Target and it tracked.

Also Dosh has not been working for me lately. Even when I was in store and tried using the 3% back for scan and go...I might follow up on that was as there were no gift cards purchased.

Got a 10% cash back offer on Best Buy purchases up to $25 back via Chase Quest. Anyone else get this and try it on GCs?

Hope this helps!
I tried this (Cash App 10%) the first day and it worked out fine. They took 10% less than the original total. I then waited a full 24 hours and tried it again, made sure I still had Sam's Club selected, but the 10% was not applied so I figured maybe it was because of the $20 max - but it seems like from your experience, you are getting the up to the $20 max everyday - is that right? I'm wondering what I did wrong then. Are you "resetting" anything?

Added Offers ~ 11/09/21

Discount District
Ace Hardware: Buy $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card & Get $10 Ace Hardware Gift Card Free
Limit 2 free gift cards.​
Offer valid November 26-28, 2021. GC Galore

Fareway: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Fareway Gift Card Free
Includes: Sephora, Happy (possibly Happy Dining and Happy Moments only), Cabela’s, Xbox and Texas Roadhouse.​
Expires 11/24/21. GC Galore

GameStop: Save 10% On Nintendo eShop Gift Cards
Limit 3 per denomination. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown
If you’ve picked up Happy gift cards at a discount that can be used at GameStop, you should be able to redeem them for these gift cards to save even more. I have no DP's if this will work or if you'll earn cashback at shopping portals. GCG

Kroger Online:
Save 10% On 3rd Party Gift Cards - Targeted via email.
Limit 1 promo code per customer.​
Maximum purchase is $1,002.00 per customer.​
Must enter promo code at checkout to save.​
Earn 2x Fuel Points​
Excludes: Target & Kroger gift cards.​
Expires 11/12/21. GC Galore

Meijer Mperks:
QVC: Buy $50 Gift Card & Get $10 Bonus Card Free
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Bonus Card expires 12/31/21.​
Offer expires 11/14/21. GC Galore

Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards
Valid in-store only. Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Expires 11/13/21. GC Galore

Warehouses
Sam's Club Offers:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Use One Chase Ultimate Rewards Points & 50% Off (Max $15 Discount) Targeted
Expires 12/31/21. Doctor of Credit

Amazon: Use One Citi ThankYou Point & Get 40%/50% Discount, Up To $10/$15 Discount (Works On Giftcards)
Expires 12/31/21.​
Learn more at Doctor of Credit

Amazon DP: Update
Amazon Will Allow Venmo Payments Beginning In 2022
Doctor of Credit

Citi Spending Bonuses: Earn 5x On Selected Categories - Targeted via email.
Includes: Airlines, Hotels, Travel Agencies​
Limit 2,500 points ?​
Expires 01‌/‌31‌/‌2022. Doctor of Credit

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Save On Car Rental Tolls Surcharges
(Plus, List Of Nationwide Toll Passes)
Doctor of Credit

MISC.
Raise: New Customers Save 15% On First Order With Promo Code 15PERCENT
To learn more go to GC Galore

TopCashback: New Slide Users Earn 32% Cashback, Existing Users Earn 8% Cashback
Expiry date unknown. GCG

T-Mobile Tuesday: $24 Off Bouqs Flowers, Wheel of Fortune Words $10 In Coins & More

[Live] T-Mobile Offers: All Postpaid Customers Free Year Paramount+ Subscription ($49.99 Value)

Disney+: $1.99 For One Month (New & Previous Users)
This enrolls you in auto billing so remember to cancel if you don’t want to keep paying $7.99 per month.​
Expires 11/14/21. Doctor of Credit

We have warmth! And two temperature controls for the main floor and upstairs, which is very nice and cost effective for us.

Before / After - Duct too close to the window.
And a photo of our new system.
Now we get to unpack the storage unit and put everything back in the basement! :crazy2:

New AC Unit, furnace and duct work was initially slated for Spring 2022 but the ac unit had a mind of it's own. We started saving for this project about five years ago, a little at a time. I'm really glad we made a Home Budget Plan and stuck with it. With monies set aside for specific projects, we were able to buy discounted gift cards, sign up for bonused bank accounts and credit cards to help off set the costs.
Replacement windows and landscaping is next.

Yeah I’m going to give them a call after work. Hopefully they can sort it out quickly!

Edited to add that I called around 4 and they had flagged it for fraud. I confirmed my details and she said everything was good to go. Still haven’t gotten it yet. Sigh.

Did your Disney egift cards arrive today from shopdisney?

Does anyone know if you can use multiple Lowe's gift cards to pay for an online purchase? We need a new French door so I am trying to figure out the best way to get a discount. Thanks.

Also Dosh has not been working for me lately. Even when I was in store and tried using the 3% back for scan and go...I might follow up on that was as there were no gift cards purchased.
I also haven't had a Dosh track since June even though I use the scan n go at least twice a month.

I go our kroger (really fred meyer) ad today and it has a free turkey with $150 purchase or 47c/lb with $50. It says to see exclusions in store.

Does anyone know if gc count for this spend? I could add one in with groceries to get there but don't need a gc if it won't work.

Cards are already maxed at 1k each except for 1- but it's for when we are there and am still sniffing out gc discounts to put on it before we go. Will give this a try and report back how it goes in case anyone else here doesn't want to wait on hold for 1 or 2 or 3 hours just to make a payment.
I am annoyed that I still can't use the automated system to make a payment. I keep getting the technical difficulties message. Currently wait times are over 60 minutes and we check in on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter