I'm back, sort of...

First I want to give a big shout out to @happiestpoe for posting deals everyday, it's a lot of work and I'm sure many of you were able to take advantage. Another shout out to @iujen94 for being our Dosh ambassador and for posting some great deals! And I want to thank all of you for adding, aiding and supporting our community. We really are blessed!

Unfortunately my hands are a bit too busy to post deals today.
Our AC unit slowly broke down this summer and leaked water into the the furnace panel and filter, which caused major damage to the furnace and blew out the pilot light. We don't know how long the pilot light was out but we were definitely breathing in those fumes. Since being back, we've been packing and cleaning out the basement. My husband rented an outdoor storage unit to make room for the new duct work which will be installed on Monday along with the new furnace and AC unit.

Again THANK YOU all so much for the support you've given!
:worship: :thanks:
What a "welcome home"! Hoping your repair goes smoothly.

Meijer has a 2 day, 11/5 and 11/6, deal of GC. This one is 10% off the price of $50 in GC up to a $50 savings on $500 GC. This is a coupon you need to clip first in your Mperks. But unlike the normal $5 in Mperks for each $50, this is a discount given at purchase.

I purchased $200 of Sam's gift cards (to use at Walmart) and went through RMN using the cash app. The 10% immediately came off so they only charged me $180. I doubt that RMN will pay out for a Sam's Club gift card but we shall see.

I also did sign up for the Sam's club membership using the $25 Amex offer and the $45 sam's gift club offer and using a portal. So far I have not had the $25 posted to my amex account (it has been 4 days) but all the offers form the last week and a half have not posted yet so it could just be Amex being slow.

Also, many other people who did this deal reported they never got the $45 gift card from Sam's Club and had to call to fight to get it, so just keep track of that in case you don't get it. Also, other people reported it comes in an email from Walmart, not Sam's Club and takes 2 to 4 weeks.
Bought $100 of Sam's DGC (plus a toy) and went through RMN using the cash app. 10% from cash app was taken off and just got the confirmation from RMN that it tracked with the full 10%. Now let's see if it actually hits my RMN account!

Also did the $25 Amex offer. Still a "pending" charge. Usually takes 2-3 days for my charges to post. My past credit have shown up approximately 3-4 days after posting, so about 5-7 business days in total.

Meijer has a 2 day, 11/5 and 11/6, deal of GC. This one is 10% off the price of $50 in GC up to a $50 savings on $500 GC. This is a coupon you need to clip first in your Mperks. But unlike the normal $5 in Mperks for each $50, this is a discount given at purchase.
Fantastic! Just in time for my trip. Thank you for posting!

Newegg: Buy $500 Delta Gift Cards For $465
  • Buy $500 Delta gift cards for $465 from Newegg when using promo code SSAYZ524
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires November 5, 2021 TODAY
  • Limit 3

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 20% Cashback On Athleta, Bass Pro Shops, Red Robin & More

Simon Mall Online: Promo Codes For Free Shipping & Discounted Activation Fees On $1k Visa Gift Cards

Meijer: Get 10% Instant Discount On Most Gift Cards
  • Save 10% on most gift card brands at Meijer
  • Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘Gift Cards’)
  • Offer valid November 5-6, 2021
  • $50 maximum discount
  • Excludes:
    • Meijer gift cards
    • Gaming
    • Phone
    • Apple
    • Google Play
    • Hulu
    • Spotify
    • Amazon
    • Prepaid debit, Mastercard & Visa gift cards
  • Limit one use per coupon

GiftCardMall: Buy $55 Select Happy, Giving Good & Choice Cards For $50
  • Buy $55 gift cards for $50 for the following gift card brands from GiftCardMall:
    • Happy
      • Happy You
      • Happy Birthday
      • Happy Moments
      • Happy Treats
      • Happy Her
    • Giving Good
      • Giving Good St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
      • Giving Good Make-A-Wish
    • Choice
      • Choice – Happy Holidays
      • Choice – Treat Yourself
      • Choice – Food & Laughs
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires November 11, 2021 or while supplies last
  • Limit 3 per brand

Kroger: Buy Zaxby’s Gift Card & Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points
  • Buy a Zaxby’s gift card at Kroger & its affiliate stores & earn 200 bonus fuel points
  • Direct link to digital coupon
  • Expires November 16, 2021
  • In-store only
  • Limit 1

Last edited:
Lowe’s Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $50 Back (Targeted)
  • Spend $250 at Lowe’s in one or more transactions and get $50 back with a targeted Amex Offer
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • Offer valid in-store at Lowe’s (excluding any Lowe’s Outlet(s)) and online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com
  • Valid only on purchases made in US dollars
  • Valid at participating locations in US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas
  • Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to applianceparts.lowes.com, lowesstore.wgiftcard.com, blinds.lowes.com, as well as the sale of any electronic or corporate gift cards

Hanna Andersson Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $15 Back (Targeted)
  • Spend $50 in one or more transactions at Hanna Andersson & get $15 back with an Amex Offer
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • Offer valid online only at US website hannaandersson.com
  • Valid only on purchases made in US dollars
  • Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas
  • Excludes authorized retailers and re-sellers

Hanna Andersson Chase Offer: 10% cash back (Targeted)
  • Earn 10% cash back on all your Hanna Andersson purchases, up to $13
  • Expires November 8, 2021
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid on Hanna Andersson products purchased through other retailers

Grocery Outlet Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On $15-$60 Of Spend (Targeted)
  • Get 10% back at Grocery Outlet when spending $15+ with a targeted Chase Offer
  • Expires November 24, 2021
  • Maximum $6 back
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services

Last edited:
Cash App, Get 99% Off One Purchase
  • Update (Nov. 5, 2021) – This offer will be back next week
  • There’s set time and date, so you just have to be ready and keep an eye out for it
  • To take advantage of the offer you’ll need to use your Cash app debit card
    • But even if you don’t receive it in time, you can use the virtual card from your app

Newegg: Buy $35 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards For $31.50
  • Buy $35 Nintendo eShop gift cards for $31.50 when using promo code SSAYZ623
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires November 6, 2021 TODAY
  • Limit 3

Newegg: Buy $50 Chipotle Gift Cards For $45

Newegg: Buy $100 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Cards For $90
  • Buy $100 Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards for $90 from Newegg
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • Limit 3

Meijer: Buy $50 Happy Gift Card & Get $5 Meijer Gift Card
  • Buy $50 Happy gift card at Meijer & get $5 Meijer gift card free
  • Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘Happy’)
  • Offer valid November 7-13, 2021
  • Limit 1

Meijer: Buy $150+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
  • Buy $150+ Visa gift cards at Meijer & get $10 off instantly
  • Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘Visa’)
  • Offer valid November 7-13, 2021
  • Limit 1

Sam's Club: GC Savings up to 25%
Direct link to offers
(GC's purchased from Sam's should now track on cashback sites; YMMV)

• Potbelly Sandwiches $50 (2 x $25) - $37.12
  • Golden Corral $50 (2 x $25) - $35*
  • Steak & Shake $50 (2 x $25) - $37.50
  • Krispy Kreme $50 (5 x 10) - $35*
  • O'Charley's $50 (2 x $25) - $35*
  • Smashburger $50 (2 x $25) - $35
  • Build-a-Bear e-GC $50 - $37.50
  • California Pizza Kitchen $50 (2 x $25) - $37.50
*offer ends November 8th

I'm back, sort of...

First I want to give a big shout out to @happiestpoe for posting deals everyday, it's a lot of work and I'm sure many of you were able to take advantage. Another shout out to @iujen94 for being our Dosh ambassador and for posting some great deals! And I want to thank all of you for adding, aiding and supporting our community. We really are blessed!

Unfortunately my hands are a bit too busy to post deals today.
Our AC unit slowly broke down this summer and leaked water into the the furnace panel and filter, which caused major damage to the furnace and blew out the pilot light. We don't know how long the pilot light was out but we were definitely breathing in those fumes. Since being back, we've been packing and cleaning out the basement. My husband rented an outdoor storage unit to make room for the new duct work which will be installed on Monday along with the new furnace and AC unit.

Again THANK YOU all so much for the support you've given!
:worship: :thanks:
Ugh. That really sucks, especially so close to the holidays. I hope that the repairs go quickly.

Thankfully we knew this prior to departing, had time to contact four installers for price quotes and date for installation.
I will say HD was the highest, they were ridiculously insane and the longest wait.
Friend of a friend who owns his own shop came and was hands down the best offer.
Of the four, the friend was the only one who said your pilot light is out, I'll have to shut the gas off and tag it. DH had shut the gas off when he realized the furnace wasn't working. No one else bothered to check. Crazy!

I ordered a Disney eGC off the shopdisney site late last night and have yet to receive it. First time it's taking this long for me. I know it says that it could take up to 24hrs to process...has anyone experienced it taking this long before?

I ordered a Disney eGC off the shopdisney site late last night and have yet to receive it. First time it's taking this long for me. I know it says that it could take up to 24hrs to process...has anyone experienced it taking this long before?

Yes, I did when I held the Disney Gift Card Giveaway a few years back. Disney put a hold on them, sent me an email that I had to call them to confirm the order during business hours. I didn't get the email until 4:45pm by the time I saw it the office was closed and I had to wait until they opened on Monday. PIMA! Glad the winners were patient.

Disney Chase & BankAmeri Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Spend
  • Get 10% back at shopDisney with a targeted Offer
  • Expires December 10, 2021
  • Maximum $5 back
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services

Seated App, Get Extra $20 Reward When You Spend $100+ this Weekend
  • Use code SPEND100GET20 to get an extra $20 bonus reward when you dine out this weekend and spend $100 or more, pre-tax and pre-tip
  • Offer valid through November 7, 2021 TOMORROW
  • Rewards can be used for gift cards (incl. Amazon, Uber, Sephora & more)
  • Seated app pp is available only in Boston, Dallas, NYC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Chicago for now

Last edited:
Family Fare: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40 (incl Disney)
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands at Family Fare & get $10 off:
    • Disney
    • Uber
    • Uber Eats
    • Southwest
    • Hotels.com
    • Instacart
    • Kohl’s
    • DoorDash
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Expires November 13, 2021

Dollar General: Buy 2 Select Gift Cards & Save $6
  • Buy two gift cards for the following brands at Dollar General & get $6 off:
    • Lowe’s
    • GameStop
    • PlayStation Store
    • Subway
    • Wendy’s
    • Applebee’s
    • IHOP

Safeway/Albertsons: Earn 8x Points When Buying $50+ Staples Gift Cards

• Earn 8x points when buying $50+ Staples gift cards at Safeway, Albertsons & other Just For U stores
  • Direct link to digital coupon
  • Expires November 20, 2021
  • Unlimited use

Price Chopper NY/PA: Earn 8x Points On Happy Gift Cards

• Earn 8x Rewards points when buying Happy gift cards at Price Chopper
  • Valid November 7-13, 2021

Rite Aid: Earn 16-20% BonusCash On Gift Cards
  • Rite Aid is offering the following gift card deals this week:
    • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & earn $8 BonusCash:
      • Applebee’s
      • IHOP
      • Uber Eats
    • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & earn $5 BonusCash:
      • Texas Roadhouse
      • Cracker Barrel
  • Limit 2 per gift card grouping

Walgreens: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card Free
  • Buy two gift cards for the following brands at Walgreens & get $10 Walgreens gift card free:
    • Instacart
    • The Children’s Place/Gymboree
    • Brinker/Chili’s
    • Domino’s
  • Both cards must be presented at checkout; myWalgreens required for promotional pricing
  • Limit 2 per person, except in NM

CVS: Buy $50 Domino’s Or Fandango Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
  • Buy $50 gift card for one of the following brands at CVS & get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards:
    • Domino’s
    • Fandango
  • Limit 1 per household with card

Discover rewards: Save 20% On Chipotle Gift Cards, 25% On Bath & Body Works
  • Discover has increased the discount received on the following gift card brands when redeeming your Cashback Bonus:
    • Bath & Body Works – 25%
    • Chipotle – 20%
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown

Target GC with purchase
  • Baby
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select PediaSure Grow & Gain non-GMO shake mix - 14.1oz using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/20/2021
    • $15 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select enormous diaper packs using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/13/2021
  • Beauty
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 5 select Revlon Colorsilk permanent hair color products through 11/13/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Cosmedica Skincare products through 11/13/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Clairol hair color products through 11/20/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select RoC skin care products through 11/20/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Quiet & Roar products through 12/25/2021
  • Electronics
    • $200 Target GiftCard when you buy an Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Unlocked (128GB) - phantom black or cream through 11/13/2021
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - white or a Total Wireless Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - black along with $25 or more of prepaid Simple Mobile or Total Wireless airtime (email delivery) through 11/20/2021
    • $90 Target GiftCard when you buy a Tracfone Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - black along with $25 or more TracFone prepaid airtime(Email Delivery) through 11/20/2021
  • Health & personal care
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy a Manscaped Essentials Kit 2.0 or Manscaped Weed Whacker electric nose hair trimmer through 11/13/2021
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select New Chapter health supplements using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/13/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select feminine care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/20/2021
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Bevel rechargeable hair and beard trimmer through 11/20/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Plackers micro mint value size - 300ct using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/27/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select oral care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/27/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 Firefly L.O.L. Surprise! Clean N' Protect toothbrush with anti-bacterial cover using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/27/2021
  • Home
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Tineco A11 Tango cordless stick vacuum – white through 11/13/2021
  • Pets
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Zesty Paws soft chews using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 11/20/2021
  • Toys
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 or more on select LEGO playsets through 11/13/2021

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter