Double-checking: if I buy Disney gift cards online at Best Buy, it will code as Best Buy on my credit card? I’d like to use a Chase offer for that.

Double-checking: if I buy Disney gift cards online at Best Buy, it will code as Best Buy on my credit card? I’d like to use a Chase offer for that.
Yes, I have done this. However, if you buy more than one card in a day, your transactions may be cancelled. That happened to me a few months ago.

Speaking fo Best Buy, I have a new Chase offer for 10% up to $44 - so $440 spend. Already went and got a DGC.

We have several Chase cards so with all the DGCs DH and I got yesterday at CVS, Walgreens, BB&B, Michael's, and now Best Buy, we're pretty set for dining and merchandise for our upcoming trip in mid-Nov! Whatever is left over will go toward our DVC dues :D

I have a sams club membership and I am considering doing the 500 for 450 deals but I leave for Disney the next day. I have a fear with it being an e gift card and their website being over run I could not get the email in time for the trip. Legit fear?
Our stay starts on the 26th. I will be buying 2 and using them for TS dining. Don't really have any concerns.

Last edited:

sams club holiday savings book came in today.

Nov 25 - 28
Disney e-gift card $500 for $450 limit 2
e-gift card only
I just received the holiday book. Where did you see that Disney e-Gift Card $500 for $450? I page through the whole thing and scanned the QR code boxes and nothing.
Thank you

So...after being on hold with Disney for well over an hour I simply couldn't keep listening to snippets from movies and theme park attractions any longer (lol)- so I hung up and thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew the answer. Our stay starts next month, with the remainder of the room due on check in day. I have thousands in Disney gift cards set aside for paying the room off, with the remainder due on check in day. I also have a credit card on file with them. It is not a package and is room only- so no way to pay the balance due online.

My question is- will they wait until we get there so I have a chance to pay the balance due with the discounted Disney gift cards I have been slowly accumulating, or will they just charge it off? Obviously, we would not check in ahead of time- as this could prompt them to just run the credit card before we arrive. Didn't know whether to post on the resort thread or this one- so since the gift cards pros hang out here I thought I would have a better chance of someone here knowing the answer.

So...after being on hold with Disney for well over an hour I simply couldn't keep listening to snippets from movies and theme park attractions any longer (lol)- so I hung up and thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew the answer. Our stay starts next month, with the remainder of the room due on check in day. I have thousands in Disney gift cards set aside for paying the room off, with the remainder due on check in day. I also have a credit card on file with them. It is not a package and is room only- so no way to pay it off online.

My question is- will they wait until we get there so I have a chance to pay the balance due with the discounted Disney gift cards I have been slowly accumulating, or will they just charge it off? Obviously, we would not check in ahead of time- as this could prompt them to just run the credit card before we arrive. Didn't know whether to post on the resort thread or this one- so since the gift cards pros hang out here I thought I would have a better chance of someone here knowing the answer.

They'll charge it to the card on file before you get there just like they put a hold on your card in case you use a magic band. They can reverse it though and apply the gc.

It is super annoying having to call to make room only payments. It's ridiculous.

We have several Chase cards so with all the DGCs DH and I got yesterday at CVS, Walgreens, BB&B, Michael's, and now Best Buy, we're pretty set for dining and merchandise for our upcoming trip in mid-Nov! Whatever is left over will go toward our DVC dues :D
On my CVS Chase offer, it said that it didn't apply to the purchase of gift cards. Did yours say the same thing?

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 15% Cashback On Applebee’s Gift Cards
  • Earn 15% cashback on Applebee’s gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus
  • Direct link to offer
  • Limit $500 per household

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 100 Bonus Swagbucks/$1 On All $50+ Gift Cards
  • Earn 100 bonus Swagbucks on all $50+ gift cards sold on MyGiftCardsPlus
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • Although it doesn’t specify this, there’s usually a limit of one bonus per $50 spent on each brand
  • 100 Swagbucks are worth $1, so this is effectively a 2% bonus on top of whatever their standard cashback rate is

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Cards For $85
  • Buy $100 DoorDash gift cards for $85 from PayPal Digital Gifts
  • Direct link to offer
  • Limit 2
  • Pay with a card that earns more on PayPal purchases like the Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex cards this quarter or personal Amex Bonvoy cards if you were targeted for the 10x offer

Kroger: Buy 2x Adidas Gift Cards Totaling $50+ & Get $10 Off
  • Buy two Adidas gift cards totaling $50+ & save $10 at Kroger & its affiliate stores
  • Direct link to digital coupon
  • Expires November 6, 2021
  • Limit 1

Amora Coffee: Save 35% On $35+ Gift Cards With Promo Code 35OFF35
  • Save 35% when buying $35+ Amora Coffee gift cards & using promo code 35OFF35
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown
  • Amora Coffee only seems to sell fixed-value cards, so you can’t buy a $35 card. However, you can buy a $25 card and a $10 card if you’re just wanting to buy the minimum amount in order to use the promo code
  • Amora is an online coffee (and tea) retailer FYI; as of this evening Ibotta gives 12.5% cash back

Last edited:
Tommy Hilfiger Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $25 Back
  • Spend $75+ in one or more transactions at Tommy Hilfiger & get $25 back
  • Expires January 31, 2022
  • Offer valid in-store at Tommy Hilfiger Company Stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam, and online at tommy.com
  • Not valid for e-gift card purchases
  • Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam

Adorama Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
  • Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Adorama & get $25 back with an Amex Offer
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • Offer valid in-store at participating locations in the US and online
  • Excludes Adorama Learning Center, AdoramaTV, Adorama Rental Resource and Adorama blog

Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5x Bonus Membership Rewards On Up To $500 Spend
  • Earn 5x bonus Membership Rewards points on Amazon purchases with a targeted Amex Offer
  • Expires December 26, 2021
  • Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/26/2021
  • Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases
  • Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com
  • Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive
  • You will receive 5 additional Membership Rewards points per eligible dollar spent using your enrolled American Express Card in accordance with the terms of this offer. Limit of 2,500 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member

Amazon Shop with Points Promo: $50 Off $100 with Discover Cashback (Targeted)
  • This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 10/31/2021, or (b) the time at which offers worth $250,000 have been redeemed. The promotion button will expire concurrently
  • Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers
  • Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content
  • Click on the “Activate now” button to activate this promotion and apply points to your next order. You MUST click on the button to receive the $50 discount
  • Add eligible products worth $100 or MORE, sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
  • Your Cashback Bonus will be temporarily set as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Cashback Bonus

Last edited:
Target RedCard Exclusive, $10 Off $30 on Pick-up/Drive-up Order (Targeted?)
  • Get $10 off your online purchase of $30 or more when you use Order Pickup or Drive Up
  • Expires Oct 30
  • See offers here

Home Depot Rebate, Get 11% Back When You Shop In-Store by Oct. 30
VALID AT SELECT STORES IN: AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI, WV

• The rebate comes in the form of a Home Depot gift card
  • Offer Terms
    • Complete rebate form no later than 30 days after purchase.
    • Offer valid for in stock merchandise only, no special orders.
    • Select SKUs are not eligible for this offer
    • Make copies of all materials submitted if you are mailing the form
    • Processing takes about 4-6 weeks.
    • See list of eligible stores in rebate form.
    • The 11% rebate is not valid on any purchases made with a discount
    • To view the rules of the 11% Rebate offer click here

Staples Coupon: $20 off $100

Last edited:
Target gift card with purchase
  • Beauty
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select hair color products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Purezero shampoo or conditioner - 12-fl oz using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select RoC skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Boots skin care products through 10/30/2021
  • Health & personal care
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 up & up Daily Clean brush heads - 3ct (Fits up & up™ rechargeable toothbrush and more) or up & up Floss Touch brush heads - 3ct (Fits up & up™ rechargeable toothbrush and more) through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 up & up Timeless White tooth whitening system through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Prilosec OTC acid reducer tablets - 42ct using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select eye care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy up & up ultra vibrant whitening strips -12 day treatment through 11/6/2021
  • Movies, music, books & toys
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy Various Artists - NOW Christmas Classics (CD) along with Various Artists - NOW 80 (CD) through 11/6/2021
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 or more on select LEGO playsets through 11/13/2021
  • Baby
    • $15 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select enormous diaper packs using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Infant formula tubs using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
  • Pet
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Rachael Ray & Blue Buffalo pet food using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021
  • Grocery
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you spend $20 or more on select Pepsi brand beverages and Frito-Lay snacks using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 10/30/2021

So...after being on hold with Disney for well over an hour I simply couldn't keep listening to snippets from movies and theme park attractions any longer (lol)- so I hung up and thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew the answer. Our stay starts next month, with the remainder of the room due on check in day. I have thousands in Disney gift cards set aside for paying the room off, with the remainder due on check in day. I also have a credit card on file with them. It is not a package and is room only- so no way to pay the balance due online.

Combine gift cards so that the ones you use to pay for the room are maxed at $1000.
Supposedly, you can do the automated voice prompts to say "make payment" (or something similar) and get the prompts via the phone and never have to talk to someone to make a room only payment. I saw it mentioned someone else on the DIS

Combine gift cards so that the ones you use to pay for the room are maxed at $1000.
Supposedly, you can do the automated voice prompts to say "make payment" (or something similar) and get the prompts via the phone and never have to talk to someone to make a room only payment. I saw it mentioned someone else on the DIS
Cards are already maxed at 1k each except for 1- but it's for when we are there and am still sniffing out gc discounts to put on it before we go. Will give this a try and report back how it goes in case anyone else here doesn't want to wait on hold for 1 or 2 or 3 hours just to make a payment.

Cards are already maxed at 1k each except for 1- but it's for when we are there and am still sniffing out gc discounts to put on it before we go. Will give this a try and report back how it goes in case anyone else here doesn't want to wait on hold for 1 or 2 or 3 hours just to make a payment.
Yes please report back! We check in Nov 28 and I have a balance due but still need to acquire more discounted gift cards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter