I am not the poster to whom you posed the question, but I also got a credit card offer for statement credit on Walmart.com purchase. Mine was 15% cash back max $15 on my Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus card.
Funny I also have a Chase United (but Club Infinite) Card and mine was only for 10% max 10 dollars.

Can confirm the Amex offers for HD for 10% back on 150 and BB for 10% back on 250 both worked. They were just credited to my husband's Amex account today.

Still waiting on a new Circle offer, I'm jealous of all of you that have one.

Right. I saw your original post about DL but was trying to find out if OP could confirm from her recent trip.

Is it sad I don't remember commenting on the original post... :rolleyes1 🤣

I'll be at WDW in 3 weeks so if I remember, I can take a look. Don't count on it though since my brain seems to be failing :crazy2:

Did anyone who did the WM Chase offer buy physical GCs to be mailed to you? I did that but haven't received the credit. But it's only been like 5 days--just wondering if anyone has confirmation that it worked (I don't see why it wouldn't since it was an online purchase and Chase doesn't see what one buys, but who knows...)

I'm hoping to have confirmation before I use the offer on other Chase cards.

Did anyone who did the WM Chase offer buy physical GCs to be mailed to you? I did that but haven't received the credit. But it's only been like 5 days--just wondering if anyone has confirmation that it worked (I don't see why it wouldn't since it was an online purchase and Chase doesn't see what one buys, but who knows...)

Thanks for this! I’m waiting to purchase a physical Disney GC along with a couple other things from Walmart until I see if the physical GC gets the % back Chase offer.

Thankful for everybody on these forums working together to save everyone money!!

I did the e-gift. Did your purchase post? Sometimes the transaction doesn’t post until the order has shipped which would delay the offer being posted to your account.

Sorry folks, the Valentine Post had several links which for whatever reason didn't post. It was also meant to serve as a reminder to make your plans now or start thinking about how and where you want to celebrate. Dinner reservations seem to get booked quite early as do flights.
I've added a few links and will need to find the others I planned on using in the post.

Sorry folks, the Valentine Post had several links which for whatever reason didn't post. It was also meant to serve as a reminder to make your plans now or start thinking about how and where you want to celebrate. Dinner reservations seem to get booked quite early as do flights.
I've added a few links and will need to find the others I planned on using in the post.
I just thought it was hint for DH ;)

For those with a Comcast/Xfinity email- PW reset time Notice

Well, its long pw reset time but somehow it always takes companies months to take actions like this :sad2: and I for one completely missed the news back when it happened apparently. If you don't have 2FA enabled please for the love of the internet enable that while you're changing your PW.

I mention this on the gc thread because it is extra important for us to keep our emails secure as we have digital gift cards delivered to them.

I did the e-gift. Did your purchase post? Sometimes the transaction doesn’t post until the order has shipped which would delay the offer being posted to your account.
Yes, and the GC is supposed to arrive tomorrow. In my experience Chase takes a while to give me the credit for offers I redeem. Oh well, I'll just wait and see.

Excellent! Thanks for posting, you too @garris3404 10% is sweet!

Office Depot/Office Max
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various CC offers
    • Earn 5% - 10%, until $5.50 cb is reached on $110 spend.
    • Yes, works on DGC in-store, not online.
    • Expires 2/17/24. Post #22209 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease
I got the 10% offer on my Wells Fargo debit card. I don’t see anywhere where it says it won’t work online. Am I missing something? 😬

Attachments

• IMG_7652.png
    IMG_7652.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 6
I got the 10% offer on my Wells Fargo debit card. I don’t see anywhere where it says it won’t work online. Am I missing something? 😬
@FoxC63 put me in timeout last time :)

This time I’m going to ask if you looked at the first post on page 1?

Office Depot/Office Max
Credit Cards and More

• Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various CC offers
    • Earn 5%, until $5.50 cb is reached on $110 spend.
    • Yes, works on DGC in-store, not online.
    • Expires 2/17/24. Post #22209 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease
These are the offers from us bank, Wells Fargo. You can use it online but not if you’re after DGC savings

@FoxC63 put me in timeout last time :)

This time I’m going to ask if you looked at the first post on page 1?

These are the offers from us bank, Wells Fargo. You can use it online but not if you’re after DGC savings
Yep, I saw the post on page 1 and that's why I was asking where the exclusion was for the DGC online since I don't see it listed on the offer in my Wells Fargo app. I guess I should have worded it better and asked why it wouldn't work online. I live over an hour away from an Office Depot/Max. Sorry if that was a dumb question.

Yep, I saw the post on page 1 and that's why I was asking where the exclusion was for the DGC online since I don't see it listed on the offer in my Wells Fargo app. I guess I should have worded it better and asked why it wouldn't work online. I live over an hour away from an Office Depot/Max. Sorry if that was a dumb question.
No, not dumb at all. From what I remember they don’t process the gift card sales it is done by someone else. I could be wrong but I believe that is the reason.

@alleighboo

Here is the post. Since they don’t process them it will not show up as Office Depot or Office Max and therefore the credit will not post unfortunately.
Just a reminder that only gift cards sold in store will process by Office Depot, all the gift cards they sell online process by a 3rd party. The only gift cards online that they process by themselves are promotional gift cards (you have to read into the description, and it will say it is for promotional use only), and if you try to purchase those, your order will just get cancelled.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter