Updated: Beth's Trip (Our last 2 days! - DHS) - post 78

mykidsintow

<font color=red>Dogs Like Teacups Too
Maybe I should do a trip report on this one just for the freakin drama of it all.....

Everything was going as well as can be, given current circumstances, yesterday. About 1am I thought of something I had meant to grab for Julias chair and I could not find it. I asked *him* to help. He was fussing and snapping and throwing things. He would not tell me what I had missed (I knew I had obviously missed something). We went to bed with the plan to get up at 7am and leave by 8.

I didn't set an alarm... no hurry to a hotel, ya kno? So at 8am I woke and just laid in the silence. 8:30 *he* walks in. He sits on the bed (he has been sleeping in the spare bedroom for weeks)
"I am not sure I am going".
"EXCUSE ME?"
"I need to tell you something... XXXX ("the other one", "The surrogate" "The *(*&%", call *her* what you will) had a miscarriage yesterday."
"And? you actually believe that?"
"Yes I believe her. She has never lied to me. I knew she was pregnant all along I have been lying to you. She has the medical records to prove the pregnancy, the hormone levels, the Rh injection paperwork, everything"
"Ok.... do whatever the **** you want to do, but you are telling the kids"

So he decided to FLY to her to spend 3 days and THEN fly to meet *us* at Disney. Pretty freakin nuts I am allowing this, huh? But the kids were crying, screaming about him not going and he doesn't love them and he lies, blah blah blah. Frankly I didn't want him at home this week with us gone because I don't trust him. Not a thing he says. I don't want him there without me around to supervise. I did have him write a letter stating I was in no way keeping him from the vacation with his children and I was in NO way responsible for the cost of his trip.

So, the camels back has broken. He has played with my head and emotions for the last 6 weeks, knowingly lied to me flat out.... and I am done. I don't really give a rats behind if she was pregnant, is pregnant, or if they are dead. At this point regardless of the actual facts, he is a liar in some form or fashion and doesn't bat an eye doing it. They deserve each other. Karma has gotten them apparently.

So this trip you ask? Well the kids and I are in Florida. We will arrive at Disney tomorrow. We WILL have an enjoyable week, we WILL have an awsome time. Why? Because they deserve it. My life has gone down the tubes in 2 months time and theirs is about to and they have no clue its even coming.....

I have an appt with an attorney on Tuesday when I return. My mom is coming down to go with me and I plan to tell them to clean him out.... get everything he can. Gloves are on, its over and by dingy he is going down.

So, there you have it...... the first installment of my "trip report". Wonder if the Dis has ever seen such a trip?! ;) Honestly I will keep you guys updated and anyone who wishes to venture around, but I am not going over the TRs because I don't know the ppl regularly reading over there.

As always thanks for letting me vent!

Oh, Beth! I am so sorry that you and the kids have to deal with this! You are in my thoughts. I hope you have a wonderful time at WDW. We will all be here for you when you get home! :hug:

Geez Beth :grouphug: :grouphug:

I am sick for you. I hope that somewhere deep down you KNOW you'll be ok and are better off without him.

You will have your moments in Disney when reality will set in..but take all the other moments for all they're worth and have the time of your freakin life.

You're in my thoughts
-R

Thanks!

I know I will be fine. The kids will be fine. Him moving out will be emotional and once he is gone it will be like a weight jacket lifted off of me.

Talking to an atty last week I learned we will be much more fine than I had originally anticipated. I was trying to be nice.... to be fair. To make sure I didn't feel I was taking too much and he could still lead a good life, etc. Now he can reside n a cardboard box for all I care. Frankly its too good for him.

Think I am angry much?

It all just happened to fast this am and I just ushered us on off without him and drove all day. I am just sitting down to begin actually processing.... I should be asleep.

Thanks!

I know I will be fine. The kids will be fine. Him moving out will be emotional and once he is gone it will be like a weight jacket lifted off of me.

Talking to an atty last week I learned we will be much more fine than I had originally anticipated. I was trying to be nice.... to be fair. To make sure I didn't feel I was taking too much and he could still lead a good life, etc. Now he can reside n a cardboard box for all I care. Frankly its too good for him.

Think I am angry much?

It all just happened to fast this am and I just ushered us on off without him and drove all day. I am just sitting down to begin actually processing.... I should be asleep.

You deserve to be angry. It's ok. You have permission (;) ) to rant and rave and vent as much as you need to. Then you will move on to better things.

Let the magic of Disney wash over you and give you space and time from the real world. Use the time to clear your mind as much as possible right now, and move forward with good strategies and hardfast goals.

I don't know you of course, but I've read so much here that you've posted "before" and "since" and I need to tell you that I think you are one amazing person. Seriously. :hug:

He chose his path, give him a shove down it to get him out of your sight, and move on with your own wonderful life! :hug:

Beth - :hug: I can't believe what you're going through, you don't deserve this and neither do the kids. I know it's going to be rough for a while but you'll be fine, in fact you'll come out of this even stronger than you already are (if that's even possible!). A virtual hug doesn't seem like enough right now and I wish I could do more for you. Please take time for yourself while all this is going on. And give the kids plenty of hugs!!!

BETH....HUGs....I can tell you are a strong woman, and are a GREAT role model for your children. You will get through this, the kids will get through this...as for him, he will get what he deserves (as every liar, cheat and a few other choice words does).

Enjoy your trip, as much as you can, remember to see the magic through the kids eyes.

I'll be thinking of you!

ps..maybe it's a good thing our weeks are different....I might have been tempted to kick him below the belt when I met him!!!

Oh Beth --

That is just THE worst. :sad1: My heart goes out to you and the kids 100%.:grouphug: You deserve much MUCH better.

Shrek and I were schlepping around town tonight, and we hopped over to see Beth and the kids! All is well so far, and I was able to get the pin lanyards to the pirate and princess so they can trade pins all week!

Round one of who can talk more...Shrek or Julia....I must admit went to Julia!

Shrek even admitted on the way home he needs to brush up on his "Excusese me Princess, but I'm talking now!" :rotfl2:

I'll get pics later in the week.

We were so very excited to see PLain Ole Head himself!!! Oh and we got to meet Shrek! Very exciting! I am kinda bummed we were in the midst of dinner and we didn't get to visit more, but I know they are busy also.

Dinner was followed up with my kids stalking everyone in the resort to find CMs with pins! We found 3.....

We are here.... Aside from not finding grass (I need to hop over to the dif-ability board and ask about walking the dog, none of the CMs seem to know where grass it... ), all is well! We have an awsome view! I will post pics later this week.

Princess breakfast at Epcot tmw! I am excited to begin the week! :)

I am so sorry you have to go threw all of this. It sounds so similar to my family about 15 years ago. My mom even took my brother and his girlfriend to WDW then too (they were around 16, I left to study oversees, mainly to get away myself). I think the best thing my mom did was to make the break. The constant going back and forth was really hard on us kids (and I am sure it was on her too). What I am really getting at is that life comes back around and things can be great again! I get along with both parents, my mom remarried and everyone is happy.

I wish you the best. Have a wonderful time at WDW!!

Darn it.. I want to say bad words here but not allowed on the Dis..

Beth, hugs, hugs, hugs, I am so sad that this has happened... but I am so glad that Mr Big ole head is close by, he is the best, isn't he?

Try to make the best of it for the kids....I am thinking of ya.. when you get home, clean house, you know what you have to do...

Hugs again.

Beth, how are things going? I'm sure the kids are having a good time, despite their dad.

Did you find a spot for the dog?

Hope you are having good weather!

but I am so glad that Mr Big ole head is close by

Mr. "Plain" ole head....

Thank you very much!

Guess I'd better make my head "plain" before dinner tonight huh? Wouldn't want to disappoint Julia! And I will make sure Beth has a glass of wine with dinner tonight, or maybe a bottle, oh heck, she is taking the bus....make it a magnum!:thumbsup2

Mr. "Plain" ole head....

Thank you very much!

Guess I'd better make my head "plain" before dinner tonight huh? Wouldn't want to disappoint Julia! And I will make sure Beth has a glass of wine with dinner tonight, or maybe a bottle, oh heck, she is taking the bus....make it a magnum!:thumbsup2

Make her one of your bourbond snow-cones! She deserves it!

We are having dinner WITH Beth, she is not eating at my place, so I'm gonna have a Snow Cone myself for a change! :cool1:

So I downloaded the menu so Shrek could take a peek, and he asks about the following....

Oak-fired Filet of Beef with Boniato Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Haricot Vert and Teriyaki Barbeque Sauce $41

We had to google the "Sauteed Haricot Vert" and it seems its French for very expensive green beans! :rotfl2:

I skipped reading this thread because I thought it was about tv soap operas, I had no idea that it was a reality series. :upsidedow

Hang in there. Sorry that it all came down to this.

I hope you all are having a blast at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter