• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

I've been following along, though I haven't posted. I am so sorry for the set-backs. A family friend was in a car accident two years ago and suffered a severe TBI. I know that the path is a very difficult one and lives are forever changed. Dom and all of you who love him are in my prayers.

Prayers for Dom!

I met a lady who recovered - after three months in a coma due to a car accident . Her story has always inspired me . Her family feared the worst, except for her mother , who stayed by her side and BELIEVED that she would get better ... And she did. She always seemed just fine to me. One day I heard her story & was shocked! Miracles DO happen, by the grace of God!

Thank you for this update. Dom looks great, what a handsome guy! Many prayers for forward movement in Dom's recovery!

Thank you so much for the update Teresa; I actually have been thinking of you guys over the holidays and was wondering how things were going. Still praying for Dom. He looks well in the photos. Leaving you a message on your profile.

Still thinking about you guys. Don still looks great. Will pray his journey of healing continues. It is wonderful to see a family that refuses to give up.

Continued prayers for your family. Thankfully, you know how to fight the system. So frustrating...a burden that shouldn't have to be shouldered.

Thank you all so much! I'm going to try to add a video that my son took the other evening of him talking to Dom.

Thank you for the update! What an amazing, loving family Dom has to advocate for him. I'm sorry it's been so difficult, but he is so lucky to have you all on his side. God bless you and Dom, I love the pictures, especially the one where he seems to be smiling!

You can really see the change in his eyes from Nov. to Christmas! That is wonderful progress!!! He seems so much more alert now which is terrific!! Keep up the good work and continued prayers for Dom!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter