(UPDATE 257 NOW AVAILABLE) Points for Rent- 370 BWV June 2023 use year $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHELL

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
257 Points available. Cannot transfer. BWV Home resort. Message me Location, Dates and size of unit interested in. $20 per point.

Last edited:

Any availability for this:

Check in : 09/02/22
Checkout : 09/05/22
Adults :2
Kids : 2 (8 year old twins)

Hi There Only thing available is Saratoga Springs 37 points or Animal Kingdom Lodge 35 points. Let me know and we can work out details. thanks Michelle

Hi There Only thing available is Saratoga Springs 37 points or Animal Kingdom Lodge 35 points. Let me know and we can work out details. thanks Michelle
Hi!

Yes interesting in Animal kingdom.
We have added my in laws to the plan. Are you able to do two studios or a two bedroom?

Thanks!

Hi!

We have added my in laws to the plan. Are you able to do two studios or a two bedroom?

Thanks!
Hi!

Than
Hi!

Thanks!
Actually if we do January 1-3/23 is the Polynesian available?

Hi There
There is availability for 2 bedrooms lockoff for those dates, Saratoga springs 151 for preferred or 127 for regular 2 bedroom and old key west 127 for standard 2 bedroom villa that was about it. please let me know as those dates go fast. thanks Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter