Upcoming AK swap- postponed

Oh, Buffy, that's terrible!! I hope everyone is going to be OK, and that the kids are OK. That guy must have smacked you awfully hard if his car was totalled! I know it is so frustrating to deal with all that, and with the car repair quables with the other guy's insurance.

I've been rear-ended about 5 times, and each time I was also already stopped. People just don't pay attention. And, yes, it's not uncommon at all to feel a lot of soreness and stiffness starting a day or two later. Take care of your family and yourself!:grouphug:

Wow! I don't what I would be feeling like right now if that was us.

The visual of a Five year old give a good what for to the adult is pretty funny. But other than that this really isn't a laughing matter is it?

Let us know if you need anything. Definitely keep an eye out for stiffness and soreness and headaches in the kids.

Buffy, lots of :grouphug: and :wizard: for your family. The mental image if your DS going after an adult made me giggle.

Please take it easy. I worked in personal injury as a legal secretary for a long time, it's not uncommon for you to feel effects a couple of days after an accident.

I'm so sorry, Buffy! Poor DS6 but good for DS5 for telling off the bad guy. Imagine the nerve of him yelling at you after he hit you! Glad DH was there. And what's up with the 5 days for the insurance? Ours is out the next day. That's crazy! :grouphug: , my dear.

Wow, BAMB! What a day. I hope everyone is feeling okay now.

I was in a slight fender bender years ago with my mom. Someone rearended us while we were at a stop too. A few days later, my neck really started hurting, a burning kind of hurt, and I couldn't turn my head very much without feeling it. At first I didn't relate the pain to the accident, but I went to the Dr. and he said that had to be the cause.

Please tell me the guy was insured and that all of your car and medical expenses will be paid by them.

Well the guy didn't have a current insurance card so he was sighted for following to close, even though he wasn't he just is an idiot, and for not having insurance. But while we were at the hospital the insurance company called so he is covered. He has to go to court though to clear up the insurance fiasco. Not my problem.

We are all sore, I have appts with the chiro at 1 (poor man is leaving lunch early, I love him!) and DS6 is seeing our MD at 3:45.

I'll keep you posted, DH is out taking pics of the other guys car now. His looks horrible mine, not so much but the frame might be bent and I refuse to have it straighted. DH just walked in the door with donuts. Talk to ya'll soon!

I need everything.....

Maybe there could be a "jungle/tropical" type group.....like vines, leaves, flowers, etc. I know there are lots of die cuts and things on carts that could be used for this and people could come up with other options. Those things would fill in spaces on a page.

I just thought about the cut form paper dolls for the volcano could be done in white for Expedition Everest.

Are you going to do a group for each land?

I won't be around Friday morning so I hope I don't miss out on all the phone. (phone should be fun)

I LOVE the jungle/tropical idea! I have tons of those types of pics too!

I've requested a surrogate signer upper if the signup goes into the weekend so I'll be guessign!

Buffy - hope everyone is ok and take care of yourself and your family and let us know if we can do anything to assist in the disworld!

Maria

Oh Buffy, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending good thoughts for you. :grouphug:

BAMB: I'm sooooo sorry you are dealing with all of this. I am glad everyone is mostly ok. (Just think of the stories that DS6 will make up to get girls in HS when they see his head... :)) Please let me know if there is anything you need.

Keep us posted. :)

Buffy,

I will be praying for all of you. Get your family back in shape we can keep things going on here but check in from time to time to let us know how you all are doing.

Rebecca

Wow buffy, so sorry to hear about the accident. Glad nobody was really seriously hurt. Now it is just a big inconvenience. Take good care of everyone and yourself. If you need anything let us know.
Much hugs and pixiedust to you and your family.
:grouphug: :wizard:

I am so sorry that his has happened to you.

Let meknow if I can do anything for you.

What an awful thing to have happen! I'm glad no one was seriously injured. Take care of yourself and your family :grouphug:

Buffy,

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Buffy,

Hope everyone is doing well! So glad it wasn't worse! :wizard: PD for you and family to feel better!

Oh dear! That is so scary. Take things easy and I hope your kids are okay. Poor little guy having to get staples.

Hugs for you all :grouphug:

oh no, Buffy! I'm so sorry that happened to you!! LMK if there's anything we can do! Take care! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thank goodness everyone is for the most part OK! Good luck dealing with all of the insurance/rental car issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter