UOC Unique Offer Code Fall 2017 watch

Still no codes- Can't seem to justify the xmas party prices- If a free meal at a table service was included that would be worth it but at 90 a person for a few xtra hours - I've done it before- don't need to do it again

Grrrrrrr. Where are my codes??? :mad:

I wouldn't do Christmas Party again. It pales in comparison to the Halloween one.

Hoping next Monday some fall codes get sent out, I don't know if they would send out codes the 29th being Memorial Day and all- If nothing in May I would be weary that we might not see any until end of June- or even may I say it end of July! Public RO for November was out last August which scares me a little but hope uoc come out much sooner than August

Hoping next Monday some fall codes get sent out, I don't know if they would send out codes the 29th being Memorial Day and all- If nothing in May I would be weary that we might not see any until end of June- or even may I say it end of July! Public RO for November was out last August which scares me a little but hope uoc come out much sooner than August

Me too!

Hoping to get a code for October - December range as well. I've been getting them either via email or snail mail for the last few years, and they've worked as I've been going again after saying I was going to take a year off, LOL!

Hoping to get a code for October - December range as well. I've been getting them either via email or snail mail for the last few years, and they've worked as I've been going again after saying I was going to take a year off, LOL!

We get them several times a year too... really wanting to finalize our plans

If we are getting one in May I am guessing today or tomorrow we should see it, otherwise I have a bad feeling we are waiting at least 1 more month before any UOC is offered

I really hope so ... what makes you think it would be this week?
Well just looking back at when UOC have been given before it usually seems to be the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month- so unless we didn't get one it doesn't look like they released UOC for fall yet

Well just looking back at when UOC have been given before it usually seems to be the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month- so unless we didn't get one it doesn't look like they released UOC for fall yet

I'm really surprised it's not out yet ...our 180 days is Sunday and I was really hoping to have switched even though I know we're not going to have any issues getting a reservation at the grand in an outer building.

I'm really surprised it's not out yet ...our 180 days is Sunday and I was really hoping to have switched even though I know we're not going to have any issues getting a reservation at the grand in an outer building.

Apparently there is a PIN/UOC floating around for $129 / night CBR- july2-August ... This delay of a UOC for fall may bode well for us - if they are struggling to book the summer rooms still- hence this recent CBR code and the summer UOC released 2x- thinking once they have summer handled in next few weeks they finally focus on fall

Apparently there is a PIN/UOC floating around for $129 / night CBR- july2-August ... This delay of a UOC for fall may bode well for us - if they are struggling to book the summer rooms still- hence this recent CBR code and the summer UOC released 2x- thinking once they have summer handled in next few weeks they finally focus on fall
I would take both UOCs if I could. LOL I have Pop preferred booked for July for maybe $8 less per night under AP deal and need GF for the fall. Waiting patiently.

My mom got a spring UOC this past year so I keep checking her e-mail!

This is what they are offering:

Come stay with us for just
$129 per night plus tax
in a standard room
at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!
For stays Sunday–Thursday, July 2–August 3, 2017

ETA, I received this on 5/24/2017

This is what they are offering:

Come stay with us for just
$129 per night plus tax
in a standard room
at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!
For stays Sunday–Thursday, July 2–August 3, 2017

ETA, I received this on 5/24/2017

Yes that appears to be the special one just for Caribbean beach

This was interesting to me: I called reservations today because the website was glitching while I was trying to make a resort reservation for Beach Club. The CM offered to make it for me over the phone, & after I agreed, she mentioned that there was a "code" for me, & applied it. The code made the rate even lower for my reservation than the current summer discount offer made the reservation I had been trying to make online.:groom: I never got an email or mailing about a pin code- maybe it was pending, or something. My reservation on MDE is listed as being a UOC.

This was interesting to me: I called reservations today because the website was glitching while I was trying to make a resort reservation for Beach Club. The CM offered to make it for me over the phone, & after I agreed, she mentioned that there was a "code" for me, & applied it. The code made the rate even lower for my reservation than the current summer discount offer made the reservation I had been trying to make online.:groom: I never got an email or mailing about a pin code- maybe it was pending, or something. My reservation on MDE is listed as being a UOC.
When are you traveling? I heard somewhere else that the code is out perhaps it wasn't emailed out but it is listed on peoples reservations who have one (UOC)

When are you traveling? I heard somewhere else that the code is out perhaps it wasn't emailed out but it is listed on peoples reservations who have one (UOC)
I feel like I need to call and have a CM check if anyone in my party has a UOC now!

I have since found out that the email was sent to another email address (I have two MDE accounts), so I actually did get that Caribbean Beach offer without knowing it. Interesting that the CM on the phone applied it to my Beach Club stay. It made my stay there $23 cheaper than it would have been using the room-only summer discount offer. I was only calling to add one night to my previously booked vacation (for a split stay): August 5th.

I have since found out that the email was sent to another email address (I have two MDE accounts), so I actually did get that Caribbean Beach offer without knowing it. Interesting that the CM on the phone applied it to my Beach Club stay. It made my stay there $23 cheaper than it would have been using the room-only summer discount offer. I was only calling to add one night to my previously booked vacation (for a split stay): August 5th.

I called and I don't have anything

Right now it looks like its only for summer still- not sure what the December date UOC is about- it could be something different. No codes or emails out at this time for the late fall and early winter from what I can tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter