Unused days on tickets

valerie160

Mouseketeer
Hi - We purchased a 4 day ticket for Universal Studios, used one today, and are now on our way home for a family emergency. We have 3 unused days left. Will we be able to use those in the future or are we just out of luck (and money)? We have another trip planned in March and I’m hoping to be able to roll those tickets over. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

I think there is a time limit based on the first day used, but you should try calling Universal to see if they are willing to help. There have been several posts where they did...

Hi - We purchased a 4 day ticket for Universal Studios, used one today, and are now on our way home for a family emergency. We have 3 unused days left. Will we be able to use those in the future or are we just out of luck (and money)? We have another trip planned in March and I’m hoping to be able to roll those tickets over. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!
Upgrade to annual pass. They will subtract what you already paid from the AP cost. Universal AP's cost between $299 - $499.

Call and upgrade to APs before your ticket use days are up (7 days from the day you entered the park). If you wait beyond that time, you will be at their mercy. They might still do it due to extenuating circumstances, but it would be at their discretion at that point.

However, I doubt they'd just let you use them as extra days in March. But the upgrade to AP is surprisingly reasonable.

Upgrade to annual pass. They will subtract what you already paid from the AP cost. Universal AP's cost between $299 - $499.
Unfortunately there was a price hike in April. Out of state APs now start at $350 for the seasonal and go up to $625 for premier.

But, OP, this is still good advice as you probably paid somewhere in the neighborhood of the seasonal AP for your 4 day tickets, so the price to upgrade should be really low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!