Unpopular Opinions?

You seem fun.
I think the fun of these threads is seeing the crazy opinions that you would never expect to see, but most of these threads are semi-controversial at best and outright popular at worst. And people don't mind because they agree with these "hot takes" that aren't really unpopular at all. I can kinda agree with takes like "I prefer Tower of Terror over Guardians", but it's definitely not an unpopular opinion. I've heard lots of people express that opinion, as well as a lot of people who disagree with it. If you have a truly unpopular opinion, you're going to have 90% of people disagree with you, not 50% or 60%.

Why post in a thread that you have 0 interest in? Why dump on @CharleneTheDM's post?
I was confessing my unpopular opinion 😜

Ok, how about more Disney related:

Disneyland is too overcrowded and treated like casual fun by too many folks. Disney should take some extreme measures to reduce the crowds including completely getting rid of annual passholders and greatly increasing prices. Like 2-3x. A Disneyland trip should be a unique and special thing for folks to do.

Blue Bayou food is terrible. I’m so glad I’ll now be able to get alcohol there so I can drink away the pain of paying hundreds of dollars for convention level food.

I don’t miss character greetings or fireworks. We never pulled it together to watch fireworks-always tired by then and the crowds were terrible.

Maybe everyone feels this way but avoid Autotopia at all costs, not fun! There was a time and a place for it and it had its day like every dog does! I am all about nostalgia however so ok with it being there.

Well, that's an unpopular opinion from my POV. My husband and I both love Autopia! We ride it during the day and at night to get both effects. It's a fun ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter