Unofficial Guide - Comments

If you're only reading one book before you go, UG is the guide. From the very first time I bought one, to the one I bought last year, I still consider them all good reading, and I've got a shelf full of them (sometimes just to see what they've updated). Some may say it's essential to newbies, but I still love it when a plan comes together! Long before the "Mini-Mickey" I was using the UG to put together my little daily planners.

This was the original guide for us OCD people, and continues to give pretty good reviews from the top down. A few of the problems with the guide include completely up-to-date information (that's what the DIS Boards are for!) and better graphics and layout.

One of the greatest moments of my life was being in the same production as the writer Bob Sehlinger! He is right when he says those who don't go to Disney with a plan could use a frontal lobotomy!

There would be a lot less post that are negative or expressing disappointment on the DIS is everyone read UG.

I think we have every UG ever written. I like it. I don't care for Birnbaum (my kids like the kid one though) the Passporter just wasn't my style, but did like the Disrespectful guide to disney. I enjoy knowing what needs to be planned around. And how to do it. Fluff is not my style. I already know how awesome Disney is!

I love the UG! Every trip, it helps in a different way. For my honeymoon, it was invaluable for PS planning, and on our last family trip, i was so thankful to have a review of all attractions because I had never travelled with a toddler before. I'm sure I will be getting the new one closer to our October trip, just because I can't imagine travelling without one.

Has The New Copy Of The Unofficial Guide Come Out Yet And If So Where Can I Get It???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter