Universal to Busch Gardens

amybel

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering what the drive is like from Universal Studios area to Busch Gardens. I come from a very small place in Canada, and I am thinking of renting a car for a couple of days to drive to Universal, would you consider it a pretty easy drive?

We have done it twice before, and it is a very easy drive! First time with just a map and second time with a GPS, both ways were very straight forward!

Fairly easy and straightforward..it will take an hour or so.

It is a fairly easy drive as long as you don't hit any accidents along the way. You take I-4 west to Tampa then merge right onto I-75 north. Take that to the Bush Gardens exit. I want to say it is only 1 or 2 exits up. I believe it is the Fowler Ave exit 265. After exit, head west on Fowler. There will be signs for parking on your left if I remember correctly.

I-4 can be like a parking lot at times near the attractions.. as you can see when you are there. Depending on the time of day, rush hour traffic, it should take you just over an hour to get there, again, if you don't hit an accident.

its very easy! and if u leave before or afer rush hr! should have no promblems and it its exit 65 on 75 follow loop around u will go almost 5 miles then make another left there are plenty of signs and there are also lots of hotels it u are planning to stay the night! parking is 14 per car .. HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter