Universal Studios Orlando Gift card - can be used at Universal Studios Hollywood?

unfreshdiva1

DIS Veteran
So - did not think it would be an issue but i bought a bunch of Universal Studios Gift Cards while in Florida thinking they could be used at any Universal Studios park. Does anyone know if this is possible? Back of card says it can be used at Universal Studios Orlando so i feel i may be stuck. Any advice would be appriciated.

The Universal Orlando Resort Gift Cards information line at 1-888-322-1565 is open from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Monday through Saturday, and 7:30 am to 9:00 pm Sunday, Eastern Time.

The Universal Orlando Resort Gift Cards information line at 1-888-322-1565 is open from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Monday through Saturday, and 7:30 am to 9:00 pm Sunday, Eastern Time.
And the answer is a big NO - can't use universal orlando gift cards anywhere at Universal Studios Hollywood. Not the parks, restaurants in park or at city walk. Had a great time for 2 day trip to Hollywood but looks like we will be going to Universal Orlando next year!

It’s like trying wdw gift cards at dlr
Except that those seperate gift cards do not exist. Disney has Disney gift cards that can be used at Disneyland, WDW, or the Disney online shop (Just a quick FYI for anyone planning a visit).

Universal Studios gift cards can only be used at Universal Studios Orlando resort. You can use them at almost anything with the Universal Orlando resort, but they are not accepted at Universal Hollywood or the Universal online shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter