Universal Studios Florida vs Universal Studios Hollywood

Better park?

• Total voters
I agree that WDW has more offerings as a whole, but what I was pointing out was that if you want a 3 day vacation or less, DL is a much better experience if you are theme park focused versus WDW.
Yea that I can agree with. WDW could be a bit overwhelming for a quick 3 day trip with so much to do and the long distances between parks. DL is nice and compact for that and plenty to fill the time with and be relaxed. but feel after that time would be ready to go elsewhere.
WDW is great for week long+ trips, and can stay on property the whole time and not get bored.

Yea that I can agree with. WDW could be a bit overwhelming for a quick 3 day trip with so much to do and the long distances between parks. DL is nice and compact for that and plenty to fill the time with and be relaxed. but feel after that time would be ready to go elsewhere.
WDW is great for week long+ trips, and can stay on property the whole time and not get bored.
Exactly. WDW is a 5+ day vacation-- parks, resorts and many other activities to enjoy. DL is a good long weekend getaway-- much better use of theme park attractions and you can do almost all of it in 3 days with minimal planning. If people are much more ride/attraction focused and have limited time, DL is a much better experience, but if you have nearly a week and don't need to do everything in the theme parks, WDW is great. Depends what you want and the time you have.

I think Universal Orlando is a fantastic alternative to the WDW experience when you don't want to (or can't) plan months in advance and don't mind not getting the Disney experience in characters, shows and parades of which WDW does much better. At this point, UO is coming close to matching the Disney experience in ride attractions without the massive planning ahead to experience them,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter