UNIVERSAL PARKS RIGHT AFTER LABOR DAY

Mouser

THESE COLORS DO NOT RUN!!
We are arriving in Orlando the wednesday after Labor Day for our first fall visit. Can anyone tell how crowded the Universal parks are right after Labor Day??

Mouser

The parks are pretty quiet after the Labor Day weekend. I went in September once and waits averaged about 15-20 minutes all day.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I was at IOA and US after labor day last year. The crowd was very light. We had front of the line access until noon, but never used it. The parks closed early, around 6:00pm as I recall.

Enjoy!

Just another confirmation of Smooth Sailing ahead for all who visit any theme park after Labor Day. They say Labor Day marks the end of Summer. But for me it marks the beginning of theme park season for all of us locals and the few vacationers fortunate enough to be able to visit after Labor Day.
HAVE FUN

I figured it was a good time of year to visit..as I know December is great and we have been there many times in December. Can anyone give me any idea on what the hours would be for both parks then....

Mouser :cool: :cool: :cool:

The parks always open at 9am. I would expect one park to close at 6pm and the other at 7pm during the week, 7pm and 8pm on the weekend. CityWalk should be open it's regular hours of 8am to 2am.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Coming Soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!