Universal + Key West

B

booza

Hi there. I would like to do a Universal package that includes a few days in Key West after Orlando. Do you all know of any like this, or any travel agents that specialize in this type of multi-destination florida trip? Thanks!!!!!

I visited Florida last July for 11 days (5 Orlando, 3 Miami and 3 Key West). The drive from Orlando to Miami is not bad and the drive from Miami to Key West was very enjoyable so I suggest you plan the Key West part separately and make the drive. Car rentals are pretty inexpensive in FL and you could save on any Air from Orlando to Key West (although I think that only runs about $100 anyway). I hope this helps a bit.

jb

Although the drive is great, if you CAN fly to Key West, it could save lots of time. I live in Tampa and the drive to Key West is 8 hours. From Orlando, I would imagine it being still about 6 or 7 hours. Even at 6 hours, if you only have minimal time to spend, try to fly. It's only about an hour or so to fly and once in Key West, you don't need a rental car. Try to stay near Duval Street as that is where most of the fun is. Hemmingway's House, Southernmost Point in US, Sloppy Joe's and Captain Tony's, and everything tourist related as it is also nearby the dock for the Cruise Ships. All within Crawling, err... Walking distance.
HAVE FUN

Thanks for the info! Can anyone recomend any good B&B's in Key West?

Hi Booza-

I would be able to help you out with your travel plans to Key West + Universal Studios. Feel free to email me at travlgrrl@aol.com. Take care! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter