Universal Hollywood Questions

BRDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I searched but couldn't find an updated answer. I saw this on a web site:

"Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ It's hidden in the fine print on Universal's website, but people who buy their tickets online get into Wizarding World one hour before the Theme Park opens (subject to availability, cancellation, and change). However, almost everyone buys their tickets online, so don't expect that this will keep you out of the crowds."

Is this true now?

Another question, can any type of ticket be upgraded to Express Pass (and Unlimited Express Pass) at the box offices? I just can upgrade the one day ticket to Express Pass and the Express Pass ticket to Unlimited when buying online. The 2 days ticket can't be upgraded online.

They change day to day. It's frustrating. Currently early admission is 30 minutes. During peak season it goes up to 60.

Yes, any type of ticket can be upgraded to Express Pass. A little tip: don't go to the box office if there is a long line. There is an upgrade booth in the park that usually has a shorter line.

Early entry is no longer offered. It ended in early September and Universal hasn't said if it will return.

The only guests that get "early entry" into the park are guests who purchase a VIP Tour with a start time before park opening.

Yes, you can purchase Universal Express on the day of your visits inside the park at the Universal Box Office.

Not sure about the above comment that they don't offer early entry. I don't see it offered online anymore, so that might be right. That said, when it is offered, it makes a difference. You'd be surprised how many people buy their tickets at Costco or AAA to save $10-20 ticket and sacrafice early entry. We'd go in June and the early entry times for Forbidden Journey would be around 15 minutes. Then they'd let the rest of the crowd in and it would shoot up to 60. We would usually do the ride twice and then hit Hippogriff before the crowds would even hit.

Funny that I received an offer today on facebook and it mentions early entry. But looks like they forgot to change the text. I don't know. Very confusing. I think I will only know when I get there and ask. Maybe I will only know arriving at the park one our early to see if they will let us in early.

Funny that I received an offer today on facebook and it mentions early entry. But looks like they forgot to change the text. I don't know. Very confusing. I think I will only know when I get there and ask. Maybe I will only know arriving at the park one our early to see if they will let us in early.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ear...7j69i60j0l2.4495j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Early entry was offered through September 2nd. If you click on the first search result that was the Official Universal Studios Hollywood page explaining early entry, you will see it has been removed and you are re-directed to the main site. All references to early entry for daytime guests on the website have also been removed when you use the search function.

Early entry is no longer offered.

I'm not questioning the answers, but I received this today. Universal should change this.448747

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!