Universal Annual pass question

HumblePie

Mouseketeer
I recently bought Universal Annual passes for my family online and need to figure out the logistics of picking up and activating them and the Universal website is not helpful. 🙃

We will be staying on site at the Royal Pacific Resort. My kids and I will be arriving in the afternoon, my husband will be joining us later that night after the parks have closed. We want to hit early entry the next morning so I'd like to get our passes sorted out on our arrival day.

Will I be able to pick up our annual passes at the hotel, or do I need to go to a park to do so? Will I be able to pick up my husband's pass without him there?

Thanks for any info.

Hi
The last time I was there, I was able to get my pass at the hotel. MY wife was there with me so that didn't matter.

When I did go into citywalk to get our passes, as long as you are the one who made the purchase, you can get for all.

Hi
The last time I was there, I was able to get my pass at the hotel. MY wife was there with me so that didn't matter.

When I did go into citywalk to get our passes, as long as you are the one who made the purchase, you can get for all.
Last time I was there was 3 years ago. They had a separate desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter