Universal AAA tickets early admission?

NorthernCalMom

Compulsive Touring Planner
Hello! Anybody knows if Universal Studios Hollywood tickets purchased through the AAA website come with early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? I found plenty of information about early admission being included in the regular tickets purchased online, but I wasn't able to find out if that also applies to the AAA discounted online tickets. Anybody here knows?

Oh, interesting. I did get a reply from Universal's customer service folks who told me otherwise, but I was really surprised about that (since it looks as if you get exactly the same tickets, just through a different link). I might just go through the official site, just to be on the safe side, since it's only $5 difference, but I really appreciate your reply, StageTek.

Here's the relevant excerpt from the email I got from them:
Thank you for contacting Universal Studios Hollywood!

Early-entry is an exclusive benefit when buying tickets online at www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com. When buying through another venue, with a AAA discount, early-entry would not be included. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

We look forward to seeing you soon

An interesting email. Perhaps this is for summer? I know my Aunt and Uncle did this in February...

I am wondering the same about tickets purchased through the discount site I have access to through my job. It's TicketsAtWork, and the price is $15 less than on the Universal site. Does anyone know?

I just wanted to follow up to ask the same question as OP. Has anyone recently purchased AAA tickets and been admitted for early entry?

When I view the discounts on the AAA website, it re-directs me to a Universal website (ushtix.com). It's not www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com, but the site is run by Universal and the links from it take you to www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com. The purchasing portion is ushtix.com.

Thanks!

Just to follow up: I called Universal and was told the tickets purchased through the AAA portal would NOT qualify for early entry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter