Unique Offer Code from Disney Destinations

I got the email with the code attached. I've tried and tried but it won't work online. It says the information doesn't match their records. I've tried every combination of last names and zip codes I can think of. Oh well. We are already booked with a BB offer for Comtemporry this July with 30% off. I doubt the code would beat that, so I'll just let it be.

Received an updated email with an actual code but I still haven't figured out which ZIP code they think I live in... I've tried every zip code anybody in my family has ever lived and no luck.

Got an updated email with code and it worked for me, discounts look similar / same as the general public discounts. Which is nice, but obviously not a huge difference between the two. Perhaps some better availability of rooms it appears? but maybe not...

I received the email with pin but it kept saying my information didn't match the info on file. I finally had a brainstorm and put in my daughter's friend's name and it worked!

Now this makes no sense to me - the only reason they have that name is because about 15 years ago when the kids were in middle school I added my daughter's friend to our reservation. We ended up having to cancel the trip so she never even ended up staying at Disney!

How and why they have her name on pin codes sent to me under my own name and email is a mystery!

But after all that, the passholder rate on the same dates and room that I booked about a month ago ( 6 nights standard room at AKL) is still about $120 cheaper than this offer!!

Yep, somehow when you associate someone with you for even 1 trip, Disney associates them with you forever. My DD & her then husband went with us in 2010. Because we booked with bounceback rates , my DD was on my reservation. Every PIN I have recieved since then has been for my DD. It comes in her married name. She is now divorced & gone back to her maiden name. The PINs want her married name, but have the address she moved to after the divorce. :confused3

Multiple calls to Disney have failed to get her removed from my account so that I can get my own codes! :mad: Luckily, I can usually get AP or bounceback discounts. But it sure is annoying to get a code to your email that Disney says isn't for you!

Last edited:

I got the code and it works fine. One positive thing I noticed is with the summer discount I couldn't get certain rooms, but now they are available under my PIN, thank goodness.

Just to add to the discussion, I called tonight with my unique pin code and was told by the agent that it does not apply to villas on the monorail line and that he was not having any luck applying the code for a Poly studio. I advised him that according to what I was seeing when I signed on with my code, the discount could be applied to the Poly villas but only studios (which is what I was hoping to book). I wasn't actually expecting to get a discount as I have read that the inventory for cash Poly studios is probably limited but he told me that things had been a bit nutty (my word) the past couple of days due to the discounts being released and they were in the process of making 'magical' upgrades to their system. He was very nice and advised me that I could call back in a couple of days to check again. I'm not holding my breath for my particular room choice but just thought I would post about my experience in case it might be helpful to anyone :)

The code that I received in the follow-up email was completely different than what the CM grudgingly gave me yesterday morning, when I called in. The code that the CM gave me did not work at all, after entering the only two possible zipcodes that could be associated with it. With her persistence in wanting to check availability for me and not give me the actual code, it kind of makes me wonder if she really gave me an accurate code.

The emailed code worked fine.

Last edited:

Anybody else receive this e-mail from Disney Destinations today? I got a unique offer code for up to 30% off for stays most nights 5/28-8/31. Book by 7/14/17.

When I clicked on the link "Get Details" it automatically populates the offer code then asks me to enter my Last Name and Zip Code. So I entered all my info and I get an error message "The information provided does not match that in our records. Please check information and try again." Not sure what the problem is...

I got one too and same scenario as you...entered my info. and came up with an error.

Does anyone know if the POR rooms included are garden view rooms, or just King and Royal Rooms like the current public offer?

Does anyone know if the POR rooms included are garden view rooms, or just King and Royal Rooms like the current public offer?

Course it will vary by date. The time we booked for it was a choice with pool and preferred. Then I ran a different set of dates and only a standard and RR.
The thing too is that with a limit on availability, those usually get snatched up quick. But, keep checking, I changed my category 3 times last POR stay until I got the one I really wanted.

My parents have traveled with us twice - once in 2010, once in 2013. In 2010, I had a PIN that I was able to give to them (and my brother). In 2013, they had a PIN.

They received their *4th* PIN the other day. With how we booked our August trip, though, it's not worth it to use the PIN for our trip. If FD is out for those dates as well, the PIN would likely not be worth it.

I got this email, with a code and when I clicked "Get Details", it populated the code for me on the next page, as well -- and then I too got the error message that my name and zip didn't match their records -- for my email address. Weird.

I had that initially, but when they resent the email the code self populates and now works with my credentials. The discount is not too dissimilar from the ones on the website.

HELP! I received a Unique Offer Code for up to 30% off today. I was looking around pricing some different hotels and somehow signed myself off the offer page. Now when I try to sign back on it tells me the webpage is unavailable. Have I messed up? Is it a one-time sign-on use type deal although I didn't book anything?

HELP! I received a Unique Offer Code for up to 30% off today. I was looking around pricing some different hotels and somehow signed myself off the offer page. Now when I try to sign back on it tells me the webpage is unavailable. Have I messed up? Is it a one-time sign-on use type deal although I didn't book anything?

No. I go in and out of it alot. I've booked 2 separate reservations of a split on it. Just back out of everything, log off etc., x off out of your browser and then go through your email again.

Can a unique offer code be applied to 2 separate reservations? Like if I make 2 reservations for a split stay or is that something Disney doesn't allow you to do with codes?

My mother - who traveled with us in 2014 (so on my reservation, we shared a cabin - my email address) just got her second (or I got the email for her) PIN code this year. I, however, can't get one to save my life ;) I booked our whole trip. The only thing that was in her name was her CC linked to her magic band, yet it's always her name/zipcode (I guess technically, I had the same last name and zipcode... 25 years ago...)
Same always happens to us - been going for 20 years and my MIL who travels with us has gotten probably 6 codes over the years and we have never gotten one! :) Everything is always booked in our name. Luckily as long as she is traveling with us we can use the code - assuming of course there is availability. She got one this week that covered our dates but no luck getting it applied as there were not rooms available.

Just to add to the discussion, I called tonight with my unique pin code and was told by the agent that it does not apply to villas on the monorail line and that he was not having any luck applying the code for a Poly studio. I advised him that according to what I was seeing when I signed on with my code, the discount could be applied to the Poly villas but only studios (which is what I was hoping to book). I wasn't actually expecting to get a discount as I have read that the inventory for cash Poly studios is probably limited but he told me that things had been a bit nutty (my word) the past couple of days due to the discounts being released and they were in the process of making 'magical' upgrades to their system. He was very nice and advised me that I could call back in a couple of days to check again. I'm not holding my breath for my particular room choice but just thought I would post about my experience in case it might be helpful to anyone :)

We had a similar situation - we are booked on cash reservation at Poly studio. CM tried several different resorts but couldn't find availability to use the code - without actually costing us more money. We are going to keep trying between now and then and hope for some pixie dust. We budgeted for the rack rate, but would really love to be able to use the discount they sent us!!

Can a unique offer code be applied to 2 separate reservations? Like if I make 2 reservations for a split stay or is that something Disney doesn't allow you to do with codes?

Yes. I currently have done this with the latest code. I have a package of room and tickets for POR, then a room only at CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter