Unique Characters!

surgefest

DIS Veteran
What unique characters have you seen recenlty and where did you see them?? Do they make regular appearences?? example: i know remy and emile are new and i've heard they are at mgm near the animation building. Thanks!!

I met the Big Bad Wolf in MK. He barley comes out. Only for special partys, but you can get lucky like I did!!!

You can find a list of a bunch of rare character and where to find them at www.wdwautographs.com.

One time I lost my autograph book, and Disney sent me 3 (!) new ones (w/a handwritten note from Mickey!) and the books had some rare ones that I'd never seen before, like Frozone, Dumbo, Simba, Pete, and . . . TINKER BELLE!!!! I didn't actually *see* these characters, but I have their signatures! :goodvibes

We saw Clarabelle Cow at the MK entrance, and we were really happy to see she was out. We are big Walt Disney Treasures fans, and we know her from the old black & white Mickey cartoons, so it was good to see she's out now.

I just got back from a Disney cruise, and some "unusual" characters we saw there were Captain Jack and Max (Goofy's son).

We also saw Flik from a bug's life at Animal Kingdom, and we'd never seen him before. At the entrance to Animal Kingdom around 1pm, we saw some rare ones like Stanley, Kenai & Koda, Rafiki, Brer Bear, and Terk. It was a good bunch, too, and since there were barely any lines for them, they had a lot of fun teasing each other. Kenai even tied Rafiki tail in a knot when the baboon wasn't looking! :rotfl2: When Brer Bear found out we were Florida Gator fans, he immediately started doing the Gator Chomp. We stuck around and just played with them for about 20 minutes, they were great.

Here are mine:
*Marie- France at Epcot
*Stromboli- Hat at MGM
*Prince John and the Sheriff- Toontown at MK
*Clara Cluck- Hat at MGM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter