Underwhelmed by 1st Welcome Home stay - still glad I did it.

Never seen a cookie sheet in any timeshare that I have stayed in and I’ve stayed in many. The best thing is to rent a owners locker and keep things like that and much more in them.
Wow really? I once stayed in a place that included a drink aerator .... had it not been there my trip would have been ruined ..... at a minimum I refuse to stay in any place that is devoid of cookie sheets ... personal preference.

I asked housekeeping the morning after arrival for an item that wasn't in the villa - a cookie sheet- it was never brought.
I usually cook in our villa and a few times I have been without something that should be there. I call mousekeeping and ask for it. A few times I've had to call more than once. Keep asking. If you've reached your limit on what is an acceptable timeline (2-3 times is my limit) go down to the front desk and let them know. They usually have one sent up within a few minutes.
Since I cook during the week I usually look over the kitchen goods beforehand to make sure that they have what I'll be needing. I've improvised a cookie sheet with a pyrex glass pan before, etc. People don't take care of things and things wear out, and then it doesn't always get replaced. Then when you really need it you have to ask. Not ideal but I get it. I think they count cups, glasses, bowls and plates but don't always survey the larger things like pans and such.

All the paper goods have been removed due to covid.Which is good.
im not sure we will ever see them return. I’m sure they will come up with some sort of electronic alternative to room service menu’s, etc., post covid.
I do miss stationary. I still have paper and an envelope from the Polynesian, from a long time ago. Those little touches made a stay at Disney seem special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter