Unable to bend knee..accessible rides?

no you can stay in your wheel chair an ECV will not fit on these rides
Thanks for clarifying. I couldn't remember if I was having an ECV day or a Wheelchair day when I was offered the chance to stay in.p or transfer. (I transferred).

Shame :(

no you can stay in your wheel chair an ECV will not fit on these rides
That is correct; an ECV will not fit on the wheelchair ride vehicle for either of these rides.

For Buzz - the line is wheelchair accessible, but not ECV accessible unless you have a very small, manouverable ECV.
They do have wheelchairs available to transfer to if you are not able to walk in line. Ask the CM at the entrance.
Unless you are boarding the wheelchair car, you will need to walk at least 20 feet.
Even using a wheelchair, there is very little space in the ride car and I think someone with an extended leg would not fit - my daughter's wheelchair just fits.

For Toy Story Midway Mania - the line is ECV accessible, but you would need to park it and walk at least 5 feet - let the CM know if you need to park that close. They do have a wheelchair accessible ride vehicle, but there is little foot room and someone who can't bend their leg would likely not fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter