• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Un*Official DIS Reunion Sept2021

I was going to say hi during the break, but I didn't want to interrupt your visit with Ryno. :) Off to take care of BooBash mischief and change outfit.

I may be late to boo bash meet up so don’t wait for me if so! I’m in HS now and waiting to see if my boarding group gets called. If it doesn’t soon I will head back because I wanted to see Tony’s talk at 4:30. But that may set me back for my plan to change etc. I do think I’ll be there by 6:45-7 though

I may be late to boo bash meet up so don’t wait for me if so! I’m in HS now and waiting to see if my boarding group gets called. If it doesn’t soon I will head back because I wanted to see Tony’s talk at 4:30. But that may set me back for my plan to change etc. I do think I’ll be there by 6:45-7 though

Did they call your boarding group!

Does anyone know the pickup times for auction items? I can’t find it on the website and randomly bid on something I didn’t expect to win. Thanks!

Thanks y'all so much for a wildly successful Boo Bash Social and Stroll. We had lovely visit before the Boo Bash. Wonderful to get to connect, meaningfully, together! Our stroll lasted into the wee hours of the morning, and I had the great privilege to get to know some fierce, compassionate, vibrant women! Thank you so much for sharing your vacation time and who you are! Best Treat of the Night!

Saturday will be a low-key day for me, cause I will definitely need nap if I'm going to be up superlate. I'm sorry I won't be joining the awesome France Pavilion meet-up, but if anyone is going to Epcot tomorrow- do check out that event! Lots a good folx I hear are going!
Saturday 9/11 - EPCOT (France Pavillion) - 11AM
Food&Wine Meet Up - Organiser Bartleyosu
At wall next to lake where they painted pictures.

Saturday Night, I will see y'all at Pizza Rizzo by 9pm. I will be in Star Wars Tiki Dress and Pride Imperial Officers hat. I will have glow stix to share! When I moved, I found a box. Sharing is Caring!

I hope everyone enjoyed Boo Bash. After Tony Baxter we went over to Poly for dinner and drinks at Trader Sam’s (outside). Then browsed the shops before heading back to Contemporary just in time to watch fireworks before getting the bus back to the parking lot.

Plan today is to take it easy, maybe go to the pool, probably take a nap for me, and then get ready for tonight. We don’t have park tickets so we’ll drive over around 8 to park and get in line and meet up with everyone.

I hope everyone enjoyed Boo Bash. After Tony Baxter we went over to Poly for dinner and drinks at Trader Sam’s (outside). Then browsed the shops before heading back to Contemporary just in time to watch fireworks before getting the bus back to the parking lot.

Plan today is to take it easy, maybe go to the pool, probably take a nap for me, and then get ready for tonight. We don’t have park tickets so we’ll drive over around 8 to park and get in line and meet up with everyone.
Hope you have an amazing time tonight! Didn’t get a chance to really say hi to anyone yesterday. We got there a bit late, and with everything going on, we just spent most of the time watching the podcast. Really wishing we had bought tickets for tonight now. Ah well….still no complaints. A last minute trip to Disney is still a pretty great trip to Disney😀❤️

Hey y'all, There's a "Know before you go" email for tonight. Based on the wording, it's not clear to me that attendees who do NOT have DHS tix for earlier that day would be allowed admittance after 8/8:30p to go to the PizzaRizzo holding area. So, if you don't see me at PizzaRizzo by 9pm, it means I wasn't let in to meet y'all there. I'm hoping that we will be allowed to gather at Pizza Rizzo to reduce the amount of time spent walking to SW:GE during the party. Also, I really want to see all y'all!

I will have glow stix to pass out to folx, hopefully they still work- been awhile since I bought them. Love to add more festive glow to the night! May the Force be with all y'all! :D

I really enjoyed Thu and Fri. I didn’t get to say hi to too many people (saw Steve and fam and yhat was great). Spent most of yesterday watching the podcast after Pat Sajak and Jason, and then saw Tony B and back to the podcast, where Tony showed up. So I really enjoyed that.

(edited to add ---- AND! I saw my good friends, Jeff and Val :lovestruc. It's always a highlight for me to see and visit with them.)

Last edited:
Hey y'all, There's a "Know before you go" email for tonight. Based on the wording, it's not clear to me that attendees who do NOT have DHS tix for earlier that day would be allowed admittance after 8/8:30p to go to the PizzaRizzo holding area. So, if you don't see me at PizzaRizzo by 9pm, it means I wasn't let in to meet y'all there. I'm hoping that we will be allowed to gather at Pizza Rizzo to reduce the amount of time spent walking to SW:GE during the party. Also, I really want to see all y'all!

I will have glow stix to pass out to folx, hopefully they still work- been awhile since I bought them. Love to add more festive glow to the night! May the Force be with all y'all! :D

I also don’t have day tickets so I will be knocking on the front gates with you if they don’t let us in 😂 Hopefully they communicate to the CMs out front that folks will be arriving and will let us in with our lanyards!

(Computer lag- Duplicate post) Move along Move along... :duck:

This made me giggle. I read this in Roz’s voice… we’re on a very tight schedule…. 🤣

I’m assuming if you don’t have a park pass you will be let in at 10. If you are already in the park they’ll let you wait in PizzaRizzo until 10. That’s basically how it worked for the Pandora party. In the park we waited at Nomad. Everyone else waited outside until 10.

I’m assuming if you don’t have a park pass you will be let in at 10. If you are already in the park they’ll let you wait in PizzaRizzo until 10. That’s basically how it worked for the Pandora party. In the park we waited at Nomad. Everyone else waited outside until 10.

ahh this is super helpful. Thanks, Steve. I am meeting a friend for dinner at DS at 6:15 and he was going to drop me off at HS afterwards but I’m rethinking that plan. Maybe I will just take Disney transport back to Contemporary and use the GKTW shuttle. (I did sign up as I did not expect these dinner plans at that time. I feel bad to not use the GKTW shuttle after signing up. I haven’t seen this friend since my wedding 10 years ago! He moved to Celebration and I just found out!) I may have to see what time it is when we finish up dinner.

I had a wonderful time meeting folks during the convention (Tigerette, Maryjo, Ryno, Deni and a few others). I was in the tiki room dress and had the purple cane.

Tonight I will be full on Darth Vader - dress, ears, purse and mask in a scooter and my husband will be in his Star Wars tshirt. So be sure to say Hi if you see us!

I'm not too sure y'all goes with may the force be with

I'm already in the park, so I'll see you all at PizzeRizzo as soon as they let everyone in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter