• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Un*Official DIS Reunion Sept2021

Its October 18th, I have emailed the woman at the bottom of the receipt I received 3 times, and I have not received a reply. Will I ever get my item that I won?
Hopefully they'll get to you soon. I got my email last Wednesday, paid shipping that day and received my items on Saturday. I'm sorry you haven't gotten yours yet.

I can understand not announcing winners names. They could have announced they have picked winners and they have been notified.

True. It's not necessarily a DIS issue -it was a GKTW event. Not trying to make excuses, BUT it could be that since the event got pushed back, they jumped out of that and were faced with already planning and dealing with organizing the holiday event Night of a Million Lights which starts soon. No doubt a lot on their plate. I agree it seems simple enough to post an announcement though. It was for a good cause -I'm not sweating it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter