ultimate 14 day ticket

iluvtot

DIS Veteran
Hi,
we are currently thinking about how to plan next years' hol; and I had a thought! (doesn't happen vey often:))
This year, we stayed at OKW for 11 nights, and then flew home. We had the 14 day park pass on our room key,so we didn't need the remaining 3 days.
Now, I wondered what would happen if we didn't fly home, but moved somewhere else, not Disney. Would we still be able to use the key to get into the parks for the remaining couple of days, or would it expire at midnight, once we checked out of OKW?
Thanks!

Jules x

the tickets will remain on the card even after checkout day, obviously the room key segment wont work but you can still use the card to get into the parks, up until the tickets actually expire. bear in mind that the 14 day tickets expire after 14 days, so the 3 days you had left on your card this year will have expired

the tickets will remain on the card even after checkout day, obviously the room key segment wont work but you can still use the card to get into the parks, up until the tickets actually expire. bear in mind that the 14 day tickets expire after 14 days, so the 3 days you had left on your card this year will have expired

Thanks Karen:thumbsup2 That's good to know.
I've already shredded our cards from this year, so I would've been really gutted if they hadn't expired!!:goodvibes

Jules x

:scared1: Didn't you want it for your scrap book/photo album?:rotfl:

LOL!
We have kept all the 'card' passes, but as we have been lucky enough to stay at Disney several times (DSIL is a DVC member), and the keys are always the same, we have had to be strong and dispose of some!! Last year, with DSIL, there were 6 of us, and we stayed at 5 different resorts, so we had 30 keys!!:rotfl2:

Jules x

LOL!
We have kept all the 'card' passes, but as we have been lucky enough to stay at Disney several times (DSIL is a DVC member), and the keys are always the same, we have had to be strong and dispose of some!! Last year, with DSIL, there were 6 of us, and we stayed at 5 different resorts, so we had 30 keys!!:rotfl2:

Jules x

I don't think we have thrown anything in about 23 trips, we have bags and bags of stuff.:rotfl: maps, passes, we keep everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter