UIS Vacation on 4th of July

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
I've been to UIS orlando but never stayed for the 4th of July. If anyone has can you please post information on the fireworks. Because the regular fire works are 100 times better than disney and I can't imagine what it would look like on th 4th of July. Also are there any celebrations and events. I'm thinking of booking a stay for 3 days and 4 nights at the HRH around 4th of July. :cool:

Go! IOA
acctres.jpg

I'm hoping to attend the event this year again too. The parks last year remained open late and the fireworks were the best I have ever seen. They were launched simultaneously from three places: the CityWalk lagoon, the IOA lagoon, and the USF lagoon. They were set to both patriotic and Universal theme music. The parks were not all that crowded either. Let me know if you have other questions.

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest