Ugly Betty

any Ugly Betty fans out there?
if so just talk all things Betty.
who's your favorite character(s)?
and what do you think is going to happen this season?

-------------------------------------------------------

yes, I'm a big Ugly betty fan
my favorite characters are Justin, Marc, Betty, Helda and Amanda.

i've watched a couple of episodes. and i do like it.

I know! I can't wait till next Thursday. and Henry's back!! yay! But I think that Daniel likes Betty.

I don't think daniel's ready to even admit that he might like her more than just a friend.And I thought that Hennery's a nerd for leaving Betty just like that,He CRUSHED her delicate Betty heart!And the Ending of last nights show was soo sad!Arg!I actuly thought that Helda and Santos (that is his name I just always forget names over the summer!) where back!And this is off topic but Did anyone watch Greys Antomy Thursday?

I love Betty!!

I was reading some reviews of the new 'sode and some ppl said that there's too many plots going on.

I think this may be true since we have to keep up with Hilda, Betty, Alex/Alexis, Henry, Daniel, Betty's Dad, Willemina, and maybe Hilda's son?

Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I missed someone...

I know! I can't wait till next Thursday. and Henry's back!! yay! But I think that Daniel likes Betty.
I've thought that for a while but everyone tells me I'm crazy to think that. I really didn't see the season final last year is that when Hedil boyfriend died? And i that when the car accident happened? :happytv: I can't wait till next Thrusday.

I've thought that for a while but everyone tells me I'm crazy to think that. I really didn't see the season final last year is that when Hedil boyfriend died? And i that when the car accident happened? :happytv: I can't wait till next Thrusday.

umm, let me think, Henry's girlfriend got pregnant but it might not be Henry's and he went to Arizona with her. and Daniel was on Drugs and Alexis was taking him to rehab I think and someone cut the brakes on Bradford's car so they crashed. and Justin was in a play and Helda and Santos were supposed to be in the audiance but Santos was late getting a present for Justin at a store and there was a robbery, and the guy shot Santos. and he died....

i searched this thread so i could post because honestly we don't need two ugly betty threads but omg lass nights episode was intense i cried at the end i know Bradford if an *** but it was so sad i saw it coming though

i searched this thread so i could post because honestly we don't need two ugly betty threads but omg lass nights episode was intense i cried at the end i know Bradford if an *** but it was so sad i saw it coming though

I know! but I'm glad he's gonna live! god, willimina (sp?) is such a **female dog** I can't believe her.

OMG, did anyone watch last night? I don't want to give anything away but I'm so sad. =[ can't wait till thursday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter