ubsessed lover here but..

cuteswimgirl

hey i will just call you super star.. only cause i
how do u know if someone likes you?

this may help out alot of boys and girls on the board. So what do you think?

Hmm the guy who likes me just hinted to me. And then one day, told me. I was too much a chicken butt to tell him

Well that's difficult to say, everyone is differetn and expresses their feelings in different ways.

I've had a guy barely ever talk to me and just one day add me on MSN and tell me that they are in love with me :eek:

I've had a guy flirt around with other girls to get my attention

I've had a guy be really sweet and kind to me and then totally ditch me for someone else

I've had a guy become really shy around me and then gradually become more confortable and ask me out

I've had a guy be a comeplete jerk to me, but it turns out that was his way of expressing his affection

And I've had a guy that I'm friends with just come out and say it one day.

So it really depends on the person.

If I like someone, I usually flirt with them ALOT, ask them to hang out and then tell them.
I don't like keeping my feelings in, I'd rather tell them and get my heart broken than never tell them and keep guessing my whole life.

It depends on the person.
It's all so confusing.

When I l ike someone, everyone knows but that person.
My boyfriend and I spent a year and a half liking each other, but never telling each other. We were mean to each other. I guess that was our way.

Well that's difficult to say, everyone is differetn and expresses their feelings in different ways.

I've had a guy barely ever talk to me and just one day add me on MSN and tell me that they are in love with me :eek:

I've had a guy flirt around with other girls to get my attention

I've had a guy be really sweet and kind to me and then totally ditch me for someone else

I've had a guy become really shy around me and then gradually become more confortable and ask me out

I've had a guy be a comeplete jerk to me, but it turns out that was his way of expressing his affection

And I've had a guy that I'm friends with just come out and say it one day.

So it really depends on the person.

If I like someone, I usually flirt with them ALOT, ask them to hang out and then tell them.
I don't like keeping my feelings in, I'd rather tell them and get my heart broken than never tell them and keep guessing my whole life.

Very well said Caitlyn

It usually depends on how the guy/girl acts around you.
atleast that is how i tell.

Like everybody else said it would depend on the person. Everybody shows it a different way.

When I like someone I hang around them. Alot. I also... I dunno. I pay alot of attention to them, semi flirt and eventually I normally tell them.

from my experience, you usually get a vibe.
and that's when i start dropping hints, or if i'm feeling really straightfoward, tell them i'm into them.
if you're too shy for that, try having your friends investiagte.
warning: not all the info you'll get from your friends is necessarily reliable...

true true but what r some signs that you have endured

Well some of the guys that have liked me would stare at me and keep looking away when i look n then look back at me after a while. Others have hung out w/ me a lot and talked to me whenever possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter