Uber shortage at MCO?

tigertides

Mouseketeer
I have heard of Uber wait times up to 40 minutes due to the Uber shortage. Can anyone confirm that who has been recently? Would really put a damper on the trip to wait that long

I have heard of Uber wait times up to 40 minutes due to the Uber shortage. Can anyone confirm that who has been recently? Would really put a damper on the trip to wait that long

Have you posted this in the transportation board? You might get more responses there.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that there's kind of a perfect storm of transit issues from the airport. Planes are operating at essentially full capacity, but Magical Express is not. The rental car companies sold off a large portion of their fleet last year, and are unable to buy more because of car manufacturing shortages. Both of these could send more people to use Lyft/Uber, but I hear they might have less drivers because of how much (or little) they get paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter