Uber costs or suggestions MCO to Wilderness for dinner and back. Cross posted

Adventurelawyer

Mouseketeer
Hi, looking for approximate cost of an Uber from MCO or nearby hotel to Wilderness Lodge for dinner. Also, how easy is it to get an Uber to take us back?

Alternatively, any other transpo suggestions for this scenario would be appreciated. Considering all the options.

You can look it up on the Uber app or rideguru.com

You will not have a hard time getting a ride back

Thank you. My biggest worry was that ride back to the off prop hotel from Wilderness. I’ve never done an off property stay before. So used to the ease of Disney Transpo

Thank you. My biggest worry was that ride back to the off prop hotel from Wilderness. I’ve never done an off property stay before. So used to the ease of Disney Transpo
There are so many drivers in Orlando! It's never hard to find one at any time of the day or night.

I was unsure before my first offsite stay, but now I have no desire to stay onsite. You can get a whole house for half the cost of an on-site value room

No worries. Because of the appearance of the cars on the rider app, Uber drivers are half-jokingly called "ants!" And the entire Orlando market is truly one big anthill.

You will have no availability problems anywhere in the Orlando area -- at any time of the day or night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter