U.S

englishman

Mouseketeer
In 2000 park opening was 7am from April 1st.This year,with the new escape/FOTL scheme,what will park opening be now? Also,what's the story on early entry for resort guests? I'm hoping to arrive a few days before April 1st.& stay for a week but I'm confused exactly when I can enter each park. Can anyone please advise?

The park will probably not open at 7 am again. The park usually opens at 9 am. I have seen 8 am openings, but that generally occurs on holidays. Onsite hotel guests do get early entry at 8 am. USF's early entry days are Sunday and Thursday. IOA's early entry days are Monday and Wednesday. Remember, onsite guests get to use FOTL all day. You can also use Universal Express (a Fast Pass clone).

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

We'll be staying off-site the end of march but we have annual passes. What time can we get into the parks?

You can get into the park at the opening time, 9 am. They will sometimes let guests in earlier at around 8:30 am, but you won't be able to get beyond the Port of Entry at IOA and the Hollywood area in USF until before 9 am. The earliest I've been let into the rest of the park at 8:45 am.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter