Ty's MAW Pre-trip :) arriving Feb 14, 2010

Thank you for checking on us:) I am skimpish on here right now myself.

We are hanging in there. Just taking things day by day.Things are pretty hard right now.

I have Wish news:cool1: But for now a little about us. Sierra's xray did indeed show scoliosis but the good news is it is only a 5degree curve but she will go to the ortho on Tuesday so we will learn more then. Me and my hubby went to see his dad yesterday and it was a really good visit. We stayed for a while. He seemed to be doing ok. It is reassuring seeing him because not knowing for yourself makes it kind of hard. Where dh has been going up my mom watched the kids and me and dh got to go out to eat and go see him. It was really nice. The dog is alot better thankfully.

We have Tylers formula straighted out and he will now be starting on Boost kid essentials 1.5 but we have to give him quite a bit of water in there too. So a new formula new schedule right before we leave. Hopefully he tolerates it well.

After we went to see dh's dad we came back to my parents and watched Snow Ballen. WOW NOW I remember that show lol. from like the 70's???? Sierra lost out on Tinkerbell b/c she wouldnt put the ds down so Daddy won. Hers will be next week lol. The kids got an extra treat and we all went out to see "The Toothfairy" at the movies today. I thought it was a really good movie! My mom got to see one of her best friends there today who happened to be watching the same movies. She hasnt seen her in years and has often thought about her so that was great they got to exchange phone numbers.

Ok now to WISH NEWS:banana: I got up this morning and opened my email and low and behold an email from our wish granters was there. Wanting to plan our get together. So we get our itinerary on the 6th :banana::woohoo::yay:.

Then I went out to the mailbox and this is what came in the mail!

TylersGivekidstheWorldPacket004-1.jpg

TylersGivekidstheWorldPacket009-2.jpg

TylersGivekidstheWorldPacket011-1.jpg

Just wanted to check in and see how you guys were doing?? I'm hoping ok.

Miss seeing you on here. Hang in there!! :hug:

Oh I miss seeing you on here too!!! I have so much to do! lol I have been lagging and no time to lag! lol . I have packing to do , dr apts to attend and a house to clean so my hubby can get through it when he has his surgery:rotfl: I wil be on here in the next few weeks I promise! Just trying to get ready for this trip and seeing fil and clean dr apts lol. Its coming up on me fast now. No time to lose lol!

Isn't it fun to get Trip mail? I'm glad to hear you had a good visit with FIL. Sounds like a good weekend overall.

Isn't it fun to get Trip mail? I'm glad to hear you had a good visit with FIL. Sounds like a good weekend overall.

It sure does. It makes it feel so "real" lol. dh even said he is getting butterflies now lol. It definately was a great weekend. And fil came home yesterday too. So dh will go see him today and I will be getting some cleaning done.:thumbsup2

Oh it's getting so exciting around here:banana: I heard from the Wish granter again last night and we talked more about Ty's send off party. I should know what we are doing in a few days!! I can't belive it is coming up so quickly now. I have SOOO much to do lol and here I sit on the computer:rotfl:

Ok so I contacted Sea World too:) lol We are meeting SHAMU!!!!!!:cool1::scared1: After we see Believe we will get a meet and greet with Shamu OMG I cannot wait to tell Ty!! He is going to absolutely LOVE IT! I am coming up with a plan to surprise him. I think we will let him know at the Send off party. Or if I can hold it longer will just wait till we get to Sea World lol IF I can. And dh said he can't promise he will hold it in either lol!

Thank you Christine on the info regarding the t-shirts. I am suprised they didnt at least give Jake one:confused3 I did ask our Wish Granter last night if she could get Sierra one and she said she would.

Now I need to get busy. Time is creeping up on me:eek:

Ohh so exciting about Sea World....it will be magically for sure. If it was me, I would wait and tell him when you get there...:cool1:

Glad that both kids will get their MAW shirts...just make sure you get the buttons too...they are a huge help with all the nasty stares you CAN get when you get special attention...from rides, to perferred seating, dancing in parades...it just make every realize that this is your child's special wish...if you know what I mean.:flower3:

Hi Tonya!!!

Thanks fo checking in on Brigge. We are doing well....happy to be home!!

I LOVE the new pics!! Adorable!!

Wanted to let you know that Brigitte is on Boost K.E 1.5 as well...has been a real lifesaver for us!! Hope it works as well for you guys.

Awesome news on Shamu!!!! I agree with Christine, keep it a surprise if you can!! That would be amazing!!

Ohh so exciting about Sea World....it will be magically for sure. If it was me, I would wait and tell him when you get there...:cool1:

Glad that both kids will get their MAW shirts...just make sure you get the buttons too...they are a huge help with all the nasty stares you CAN get when you get special attention...from rides, to perferred seating, dancing in parades...it just make every realize that this is your child's special wish...if you know what I mean.:flower3:

Ok a couple of questions with this. Does the kids where the t-shirts/buttons to every park Or just to every Disney Park?

Also I know we get the Gac from GKTW but is that only for the Disney parks or is that also for Sea World, US/IOA?

Will we need to get others from those parks themselves that arent apart of Disney? How do the non disney parks treat Wish Kids? Do we need to wear the buttons.?

Ok a couple of questions with this. Does the kids where the t-shirts/buttons to every park Or just to every Disney Park?

Also I know we get the Gac from GKTW but is that only for the Disney parks or is that also for Sea World, US/IOA?

Will we need to get others from those parks themselves that arent apart of Disney? How do the non disney parks treat Wish Kids? Do we need to wear the buttons.?

Im sure someone who has already been will answer this but i just wanted to say I have heard US treats Wish families the best of all the parks. I beleive the GAC is only for Disney parks?? but the GKTW button is for all?? Again Im not positive on this.

Hi Tonya!!!

Thanks fo checking in on Brigge. We are doing well....happy to be home!!

I LOVE the new pics!! Adorable!!

Wanted to let you know that Brigitte is on Boost K.E 1.5 as well...has been a real lifesaver for us!! Hope it works as well for you guys.

Awesome news on Shamu!!!! I agree with Christine, keep it a surprise if you can!! That would be amazing!!

Oh good! Someone else on Boost K.E 1.5 I just really hope its easier on the stomache. We will be adding water to it also once we get on it full force right now we are working up to full strength.

I think Im going to have my mom draw Shamu on pieces of cardboard and fold them in half like a card with Shamu on half and the words "Welcome to Sea World. "Are YOU ready to meet SHAMU UPFRONT AND PERSONAL???? Well here is YOURRR chance!!

Shamu! Hurray! That will be fun! I'm excited to hear about all these Sea World adventures when everyone gets back. You'd BETTER write a TR. :goodvibes

lol I am definately doing a trip report:);)

That's so exciting about Shamu! What welcome news with all that you've been going through! It sounds like the past few days might have been better for you though! I'm glad that you got to see FIL with your own eyes. It's always so hard to go off of what others are telling you. Congrats on the GKTW mail! And I hope that Sierra's appointment goes well today. I'll be watching for an update! :hug:

Jake wore his MAW shirt the day we left. Than we all wore our MAW blue buttons all the time, and Jake, myself and husband would wear the GKTW button daily as well. Or hang it to lanyard they give you. You get a GAC pass for WDW, Epcot, HS and AK, and US/IA give you an gold VIP pass.

We did not stay very long at Seaworld as we went to the Red Sox game, but we found SW was not as "good" as the other parks. Most of the other parks we were able to sit in the front of roller coasters and other rides, at SW they almost rolled their eyes to us when we walked up the exit ramp and than asked if we could get the front row, we were straight out told NO.

Maybe it was just the day, or the old man doing the ride.
Hope that helps.:thumbsup2

Oh good! Someone else on Boost K.E 1.5 I just really hope its easier on the stomache. We will be adding water to it also once we get on it full force right now we are working up to full strength.

I think Im going to have my mom draw Shamu on pieces of cardboard and fold them in half like a card with Shamu on half and the words "Welcome to Sea World. "Are YOU ready to meet SHAMU UPFRONT AND PERSONAL???? Well here is YOURRR chance!!

That is a great idea!!! Make sure you take pictures!! :cool1:

We have to add pedialyte to Brigitte's feeds too...we have been able to taper off a bit, since she gets IV hydration and doesn't need that much more fluid. I'm sure as the warmer weather hits, she will need more fluids!! I hope it works for you. I actually got Brigitte to drink a bit of it out of the straw yesterday!! Its not to bad!! I tried it too!! Although, I'm a chocolate girl at heart!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter