Typhoon Lagoon solo

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I’ve seen conflicting reports on the boards. Which attractions at Typhoon Lagoon would I NOT be able to ride as a solo traveler?

Hi all! I’ve seen conflicting reports on the boards. Which attractions at Typhoon Lagoon would I NOT be able to ride as a solo traveler?

Hi. I've done TL solo and you can expect to not be able to ride any of the slides that require multiple people. That will be Miss Adventure Falls, and Gangplank Falls. Crush 'n' Gusher has three slides, two of which require a pair, but one can be done solo or in tandem, so you can only do that one (they are all pertty similar). You can still have a lot of fun there.

Last edited:
Basically only the ones that require 2 or more people. I face the same problem with my H2O Glow Party visit to Typhoon Lagoon in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter