Two weeks

lennon333

Earning My Ears
Just a quick question. We are planning our trip next summer and were thinking of going for two weeks. It would be a split stay at two different resorts probably bay lake and beach club. Does anyone think two weeks is to long with a 6 and 5 year olds. I was hoping the two resorts would make. Things interesting for the two weeks.

Just a quick question. We are planning our trip next summer and were thinking of going for two weeks. It would be a split stay at two different resorts probably bay lake and beach club. Does anyone think two weeks is to long with a 6 and 5 year olds. I was hoping the two resorts would make. Things interesting for the two weeks.

A lot of people do it and seem to love it. I would only do it if I was in a villa with a full kitchen or a studio with a microwave for at least part of the time. We get tired of the WDW food quickly and long for some normal food after awhile.

Being from the UK, we always do 2 weeks and have no problem. Throw in a couple of water parks and some off site shopping and we're good to go. I agree with the PP about tiring of Disney food though - we just eat off site sometimes, Cheesecake Factory and Bahama Breeze are good for us, but of course if you already have them locally, then not so good for you. There are plenty of other good off site places though. We always get a car as it gives us freedom to come and go as we please.

We did two weeks in Orlando in October. Our 6 year old loved it and we were able to pace ourselves so we all were able to relax and still see absolutely everything we wanted to. We took 2 days and went to Legoland as well as having two "break" days were we slept in, played minigolf, did some homeschooling and did a bit of resort hopping. From my perspective, it was my favorite trip yet! I'm sad we won't be doing such a long stay on our next trek to the House of Mouse. Have fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter