Two Weeks of Food, Wine & Fun! REVIEWS COMPLETE!

I had to go get myself a snack before I could bring myself to read your snack list!!

Now I can answer your question....

My favorites by park are:
MK: Mickey pretzel although I tried the waffle (fruit) sandwich but it's too big to think of as a snack!

DHS: Definitely the carrot cake cookie. :banana: Oh, and the red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls was great!

Epcot: Anything from the France Bakery. :lovestruc

AK: Never had a snack there! We're never in the park all day for that to be an issue. However, I want to try the jalepeno stuffed pretzel and the toasted nuts.

Resorts:
Any Krispie Treats and don't laugh but the Smuckers P&J Uncrustables

Yes I think I need a Mickey Pretzel as well! Good to know that the Waffle Sandwich is more meal than snack! I wonder if Sleepy Hollow is open during MNSSHP?!?!

Hubby isn't a big fan of Red Velvet and I would like to "share" most of our snacks so we can try more! We will see what we are in the mood for!

Yes, will definitely have to take a trip through the French Bakery, and the Norway one, and Karamel Kuche! Where are my expandable waistline pants?!?!

Yeah... I didn't have any snacks down for AK either! Our first day there will be pretty full with regular meals so we will see if we need any snacks!

LOVE Rice Crispy treats! Do they still have the big just plain square bricks?!?! Those are my favorite! I also love Uncrustables! I had a bunch at home for awhile! They make a GREAT SNACK!!

I'm so envious of your dining options. To answer your question, my favorite snack is gelato from the Italy pavillion in Epcot!...and the grey goose slush in the France Pavillion. That counts as a snack, right?

I am going for the Grand Marnier Slushy from France and I will definitly call it a snack!! And Gelato hmmm!?!? That might be good on a HOT afternoon!

My favorite snacks are the pineapple-vanilla swirl dole whip at Aloha Isle (of course) and the cupcakes at Roaring Fork. The sugar crêpe in France and the rice cream in Norway are also among my favorites. :)

You are too funny! I have not tried a Dole Whip... We shall see if one comes into play this trip or not!
I definitely will take a peruse of the cupcakes at Roaring Fork. Your Caramel one sounded especially good! And Sugar Crepe huh? Do they have Nutella ones?!?!

You are too funny! I have not tried a Dole Whip... We shall see if one comes into play this trip or not!
I definitely will take a peruse of the cupcakes at Roaring Fork. Your Caramel one sounded especially good! And Sugar Crepe huh? Do they have Nutella ones?!?!
No nutella - I think the topping options are sugar, strawberry preserves, chocolate, or ice cream. At least you can get your nutella fix at Sleepy Hollow. :)

How many days Paula?? :hourglass

Yes, you can still get the big brick of krispie treats along with some themed ones both at the resorts and the parks. Oh, and they also sell the traditional Mickey Head verison on a stick at a lot of the bakeries and such. Can you tell that I'm a huge krispie treat fan?? I just went to Marcelines in DTD here the other day and bought a bunch of Halloween themed ones (candy corn shape and jack-o-lanterns.) I'm sure they will have these at WDW when you are there too. :thumbsup2

No nutella - I think the topping options are sugar, strawberry preserves, chocolate, or ice cream. At least you can get your nutella fix at Sleepy Hollow. :)

Nutella is the classic! Bummer its not an option!!

What a dream trip you have planned!:cloud9:

So happy for you that you and your husband will get to spend this special time together!

Thank you!! I am REALLY looking forward to the trip. I can't wait to see my husband. It's been a LONG 9 weeks!!

How many days Paula?? :hourglass

Yes, you can still get the big brick of krispie treats along with some themed ones both at the resorts and the parks. Oh, and they also sell the traditional Mickey Head verison on a stick at a lot of the bakeries and such. Can you tell that I'm a huge krispie treat fan?? I just went to Marcelines in DTD here the other day and bought a bunch of Halloween themed ones (candy corn shape and jack-o-lanterns.) I'm sure they will have these at WDW when you are there too. :thumbsup2

6 days Brenda!! :cool1:

I LOVE the brick Rice Crispy treats!! The others are nice and all but the bricks are just delicious to me!!

3 days till we take flight for Walt Disney World.

4 days till I can sink my teeth into some Disney Food!!

Hi Paula! :wave2:

Tomorrow is the day you leave for Disney World...how exciting!!! :goodvibes And then your trip really begins on Friday when you get your first taste of Disney food. ;)
I can't wait to start receiving your updates with preview pics showing us some of what we have to look forward to in your Dining Report. :cool1:

I hope you and Hunter have a wonderful two weeks together at Disney World! :hug:

Hi Paula! :wave2:

Tomorrow is the day you leave for Disney World...how exciting!!! :goodvibes And then your trip really begins on Friday when you get your first taste of Disney food. ;)
I can't wait to start receiving your updates with preview pics showing us some of what we have to look forward to in your Dining Report. :cool1:

I hope you and Hunter have a wonderful two weeks together at Disney World! :hug:

I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to be on our ways!!

Thank you! I hope the time moves slowly while we are there!!

:wave2:

Hope you are having an amazing trip! Love the pics you have been sending in to our "live report" thread. Cant wait for the reviews :)

Hello everyone!! We are having a great foodie trip!! I just looked at my must have snack list though and guess what?!?! Ive only had 2!! I may need to do a run around the world to gather up a few more before we leave tomorrow!

Hello Everyone!! I am back!! Well I have been for a week now! However I've had a major case of the Disney Blues mixed with missing my hubby blues and an overall feeling lost time. :sad2: I am trying to crawl out and of the hole and proceed with my reports! I've started my TR here! And will proceed with my DR in this thread. I will be posting some of my dining stuff in my TR as it is such a big part of my trip so don't feel like you are experiencing Deja Vu if it seems familiar lol!

Alright... Lets get going!!

I will start out by saying not only will this all look familiar if you are following my TR but also if you are following Barb's Live Report thread as most of this is posted there as well!!

At the airport I was looking for something to eat as I was already hungry and I had a long day ahead of me! I decided on The Britt as it was really close to my gate lol. It's a pub(ish) and in going to a pub I should have ordered pub food! :rotfl2: Instead I got a chicken ceaser wrap with french fries.

ry%3D400

The Fries were delicious. Hot and Crispy! The wrap... not so much, the tortilla itself was limp and soggy and totally worthless...
Therefore my wrap became a salad!
ry%3D400

It was much more edible as a salad!

Then once on the airplane I had this wonderful gourmet meal!
ry%3D400

At the Denver airport my main goal was to surprise my DH with my seeing him several hours sooner than he expected!
ry%3D400

We then proceeded to order a few drinks (okay, so he had already had a few before I even got there!)

ry%3D400

And the time flew till it was time to head to the gate to board the plane!

Once up in the air we ordered a few more drinks...
ry%3D400

And some snacks...
ry%3D400

(that's a healthy dinner right?!?!)

Yeah... our noon meals and snacks didn't hold us much and we were kinda hungry when we landed in Orlando. We decided we would just order a Pizza. It just so happens while I was checking us into our room the Pizza Hut delivery guy was in the lobby so my hubby placed an order...

This is what we got!
ry%3D400

Typical Pizza Hut food. I think we only ended up eating a bit more than you see missing from the box! My husband ordered a bit much lol!

And there is our wonderful Travel Day food!

I'm in! I hope your hubby was super surprised!

Jill in CO

Hi Paula! :wave2: I have been soooo anxiously awaiting the start of your dining report!!! I can't believe I missed it yesterday. :guilty:
But I'm here now and for the duration! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter