Two-Room Accomodations for One Night?

Buttercup Roberts

Future Orlando Resident
Hi everyone,

We need a place for just one night with a bedroom with a door that shuts, with another bed out in the living room.

We were hoping to pay under $100.

Suggestions?

Depending on the season, you might be able to find a Residence Inn or Homewood Suites 1br unit for that amount. It would be close, though, unless you can get a special rate.

Sheila

We have a room like that at Hawthorne Suites LBV. I believe rack rates are $89 - $109. There is a bedroom and a sleeper sofa, full kitchen.

I've never stayed there yet, but we have a free stay for this Nov. I had posted about it but all I hear is that it is fairly new and in a nice area.

Hi! We stayed at Cypress Pointe in a 3 br grand villa for one night. We had 6 adults so we needed a big place. They have 1 and 2 br's also and you should be able to get one for under 100. Book it on www.hotelkingdom.com

It really is a very nice place. :flower:

minnieluvzmickey said:
Hi! We stayed at Cypress Pointe in a 3 br grand villa for one night. We had 6 adults so we needed a big place. They have 1 and 2 br's also and you should be able to get one for under 100. Book it on www.hotelkingdom.com

It really is a very nice place. :flower:

Wow, they have a one bedroom for $80! I think this is going to be a good choice.

Thanks to all for the website recommendations. I'm kind of new to this board, and it's great to add some new resources to my old standbys.

I take it travelocity and expedia are out of favor for bargain hunters these days? I never seem to find anything on them but rack rates, and then they have terrible cancellation policies. I've found better rates directly at hotel chain websites.

yes - expedia use to have some great deals - now sometimes it still does. but for condo/townhouse

hotelkingdom and hotelmart - seem to have more choices and better prices. there is also

www.vrbo.com
and
www.skyauction.com
but these are only good for 7 night stay - not just a night or two.

read the description and make sure what you are getting is a 1-bedroom and not a studio -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter