Two resort reservations at the same time

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
I currently have a week booked at SSR, through RCI. We are going so my husband can run the Star Wars Half Marathon. The reservation is for March 31-April 7. He wants to stay at the Polynesian for the two nights before, since he is actually running three races, and he can just walk to the start line, rather than having to get up earlier for the transportation. So, i want to make a room only reservation for two nights. So I will have two different resorts booked for the same dates for the same people. What problems does this cause?

I currently have a week booked at SSR, through RCI. We are going so my husband can run the Star Wars Half Marathon. The reservation is for March 31-April 7. He wants to stay at the Polynesian for the two nights before, since he is actually running three races, and he can just walk to the start line, rather than having to get up earlier for the transportation. So, i want to make a room only reservation for two nights. So I will have two different resorts booked for the same dates for the same people. What problems does this cause?

None. It causes zero problems. Enjoy your stay!

PS - Just remember which magic band opens which room!

You might want to make the reservation using an initial and last name instead of the exact same name as you have with your trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!