Two Questions

tigger2y

Earning My Ears
How strict are they with the dress code on the Wonder, meaning dinners. Also, how much is a beer on the ship. Thanks :D

They aren't very strict in the 3 main dining areas.......... don't know about Palo's......... but I wish I would have brought another dress. I never had a beer........ but I found the drink prices reasonable even with the 15% gratuity added.

There's a very wide interpretation of what it means to dress formal or even "resort casual"

If you go to a formal night dinner dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, you may feel very out of place, but I've not heard of people being turned away (though in my personal opinion, I wish they would direct people that are inappropriately attired to a more suitable dining option such as room service or something on deck 9).

Palo's isn't very strict either from what I saw though they might turn someone away in shorts and t-shirt.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest