Two Peas in a Bucket is closing

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
just saddens me. I loved their message boards, and they were a great place for ideas. I don't think I ever bought anything from them, so I am probably part of the problem.

Their going out of business sale has items from 30 to 75% off.

added link to new board: http://2peasrefugees.boards.net/

I just saw this! Went to the site and it was acting wonky...bad gateway 502 something and then the full screen message announcing closing.

Very sad...loved crafting ideas and the NSBR board kept me entertained for many an hour.

It's incredibly sad seeing all of these stores closing.

I loved Two Peas and was active on the boards for a long time. Their boards were hands down the best! Wondering where everyone will go now.... Kinda a bummer the way it closed without people getting to say goodbye to each other.

Their shipping was too high for my location so I didn't order from them. (Sounds like that was a big issue.)

I just saw this! Went to the site and it was acting wonky...bad gateway 502 something and then the full screen message announcing closing.

Very sad...loved crafting ideas and the NSBR board kept me entertained for many an hour.

I am going to be lost without the NSBR board. It was my guilty pleasure.

They have also closed their FB page and Twitter account, with the message boards closed many have no way of reaching others to form a new community somewhere.

It stinks because there were a lot of people dealing with life altering issues, I was hoping for some follow up from some of the Peas. I didn't Pea a lot so I don't have any FB contact info.
So sad. the least they could have done was given people a week or so to have a final reach out for good byes.

If anyone has gallery stuff or wants gallery images, they will be gone after July 10.

Omg. I went there as usual as I just woke up (I work nights) and was just aghast when I saw the banner. Then I couldn't believe no one had a post up! Until I realized it the message boards were locked out. I've been there 11 years, over a third of my freaking life. I'm shocked. Thank you for posting that link :(

I received an email today notifying me they were closing. I was shocked to go to the message boards and find they were already shut down. I think it's very sad to see all these scrapbooking store and now online stores closing. I do think it was a disservice to their long time customers and "peas" to not give an advance notice to allow the opportunity for them to say goodbyes and maybe organize another place to "gather". I was a member of their boards for 12 yrs. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for regrouping I would love to know!

I too am a long time pea. I have been visiting those message boards for 10 years. I will have to check out the refugee board.

The message boards are back up and running, but I don't know for how long.
What I find odd is there is not one thread mentioning the closing. Are they being deleted?

Trying to decide if I want to join the refugee board or not.

I just registered over at the "refugees" board. I never read the banner, so it was only when I noticed that all the threads were locked that I realized 2peas was closing. I'd seen rumors, but I was still caught completely offguard that everything shut down so quickly.

I tried to register at the refugee board but it won't email my activation code. Guess I will try later.

Pafer, the activation code has been taking a while to get emailed out. There are huundreds of old peas/new members trying to activate and the system is a little overwhelmed. Don't give up hope! Please try to make it over with the rest of the refugees - the place is starting to feel like home already :)

Thanks ScrapHappy I have been not so patiently waiting for the darn code. I guess I will give it a few days and try again.

The threads are locked again.
I will wait a few days before joining the refugee forum, hopefully it will all settle down so I don't have to wait for an activation code.

Thank you so much for posting that! I joined and received an activation code right away. So many familiar "faces" and members are there!

I am definitely going to miss 2peas. I have been scrapping since October. 2peas had so much great product. I always ordered from them. I guess now i will stick to my local scrapbook store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!