Tuesday 12/11/07 MVMCP-Un-OFFICIAL DIS MEET!!(MAJOR announcement - post#38-11/3/07)

We would like to do a quick meet if we can. Please add us. Party of 2.
Sounds like fun.

We might be there on the 11th. My son is a cast member, so I have to see if he's going to be cast for MVMXP.

Dh and I will be there after our 4:30 ADR at San Angel. We've got our MVMCP tickets, but other than that, not sure what we'll be doing.

We will be there on the 11th, it's my dd's 8th bday! There are 8 of us in the party, I dont know what we have planned as of yet so hopefully when the details are posted we will do our best to join!!
Thanks for organizing this!

Stacey

We'd love to meet up, we are a party of 2, let us know where and when. I think the parade would be fun!! :santa:

:santa: :santa: Count us in party of 2 (me & DD8) DD would be thrilled to meet up with other little Disney fans. last time we went we made friends with another mom daughter combo we met in line at the show in Tommorrowland we ended up hangin out with them all night we all had a blast!!!!!:santa: :santa:

Looks like a good gathering. Count I and the wife in (Nathan and Heather) We will also be giving my cousin his very first tour of the World! He is very excited. :cool1:

I'll be there with 3 other adults and 1- 6 month old princess!!!!

I'll be at MVMCP solo on December 11th!! My last night at WDW for that trip. I thought that ending my vacation at MVMCP would be the best way to wrap everything up. :santa:

Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to organize this meet and greet. I have found out that my family will be "hosting" out-of-town friends who will be at Disney for this ONE NIGHT ONLY. So, out of courtesy, I must opt to stay with my family for the night. :sad1:

PLEASE feel free to continue to plan, and meet up. Maybe we'll run into all you DIS'ers when we're there.

Again, so sorry I won't be able to join everyone, but I hope that you all have a magical time at MVMCP !!!!

:santa:

**hopeful bump that someone can help organize**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter