Tuesday 12/11/07 MVMCP-Un-OFFICIAL DIS MEET!!(MAJOR announcement - post#38-11/3/07)

Hey folks, I'll be at WDW on Monday 12/11, but I won't be at MVMCP. Any chance of having a meet BEFORE MVMCP? Maybe a Dole Whip Meet in he mid-afternoon?

Good idea WillCad. A lot of us will be at the 12/6 party, so won't be doing two of them. But it might be fun to touch base with others before the party starts. Any takers?

Good idea WillCad. A lot of us will be at the 12/6 party, so won't be doing two of them. But it might be fun to touch base with others before the party starts. Any takers?

I'd be into it.

I'll also be attending the 12/6 party and am thinking about not attending on 12/11. So I might be up for a pre-MVMCP meet.

Sorry to see that this just died out. We arrive on the 11th by car. I don't know exactly when we'll check in. So I guess we won't be meeting y'all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter