• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to get Figment to trend on Twitter!!

Figment632

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this but I'm sue you know how bad JII is so a group of us on twitter are trying to make Figgy and Dreamfinder trend.

If you would like to help reply on twitter to this hash.

#welovefigment

Not sure where to post this but I'm sue you know how bad JII is so a group of us on twitter are trying to make Figgy and Dreamfinder trend.

If you would like to help reply on twitter to this hash.

#welovefigment

Huh? :confused3

I'm not all that old, but maybe I'm too old to understand a) why people follow other people's "tweets" or whatever you call them and b) (as another poster mentioned) what this has to do with Theme Park Attractions and Strategies.

I found I needed facebook like I needed another hole in my head. I strongly suspect twitter is the same for me.

Huh? :confused3

I'm not all that old, but maybe I'm too old to understand a) why people follow other people's "tweets" or whatever you call them and b) (as another poster mentioned) what this has to do with Theme Park Attractions and Strategies.

I found I needed facebook like I needed another hole in my head. I strongly suspect twitter is the same for me.

Well last time I checked JII was a themepark attraction. Our srtategy is to get the topic to trend and show Disney that people still care about JII. Think of it as a petition to Disney to fix the attraction.

Well last time I checked JII was a themepark attraction. Our srtategy is to get the topic to trend and show Disney that people still care about JII. Think of it as a petition to Disney to fix the attraction.

Did you just use "trend" as a verb? ;)

I don't have a twitter account, and never will, so I couldn't help with that even if I wanted to have Disney spend gobs of money on a ride I don't care much about. Wouldn't it be better to complain to Disney directly if you feel JII isn't a good attraction?

I have doubts that any large groups of Disney imagineers or executives are looking at twitter "trends" to come up with new ride ideas, or to change a ride in its current unpopular form to an older, just as unpopular form. Sorry, but JII has never been a popular attraction since it opened. It's been a "walk on" ride pretty much since its inception, no matter what version of Figment they've used.

You may be fighting a losing battle getting JII as a major topic on twitter, but go for it if you like. I'd bet the new monorail hours and the Fantasyland expansion are hotter topics on there, as on here.

This thread really doesn't provide any practical theme park planning information, so I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter